Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

High School Fights

high school fights

Posted by Yukon on 2003-10-20 01:50:20

I saw a boy-girl fight in highschool. The boy grabbed the girl's butt, and she turned around and grabbed him by the hair. She had total control over him. She pushed him against the wall and kicked his shins hard. She was wearing wooden bottom sandals and after just two or three kicks he fell down crying. Another boy tried to fight her and she kicked him between his legs. When a teacher came to break it up, both boys were on the floor crying and the girl was laughing.

Posted by rthtuty on 2024-01-01 16:03:09

Heya this is a good post. I’m going to e-mail this to my friends. I came on this while exploring on bing I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. game bai doi thuong

Posted by HASEB GDF on 2024-01-09 12:51:40

The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place. Janitorial services in Frisco

Posted by hilanem on 2024-01-10 10:37:14

I’ve read a few just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot effort you put to create this type of excellent informative site. betflik68

Posted by hilanem on 2024-01-10 11:01:28

I truly appreciate this post. I?ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thank you again betflik68