Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

High School Fights

libby

Posted by alskdjfh on 2003-09-07 19:33:11

I've seen that happen lots in my school and my sister has done it to me before a few times. The worst is when my sister kicks me in the nuts first then does it. What techniques or tactics do you use? What's your favorite and why?

Posted by libbym on 2003-09-08 23:47:39

And just what did you do to your sister to perhaps deserve the kick?

For the most part, girls really shouldn't go around kicking guys in the b@lls -- unless it's self-defense or they are being groped.

If the guy's just a little squirt, one or two girls can usually easily handle him. If he's bigger or has a buddy with him, then we'll have to gang up on them.

It also really depends on what HE did and what HE's wearing. My friends and I just don't go around depantsing guys for the hell of it.

If we've cornered him, the technique or tactic doesn't matter much as he can't get away. Otherwise, the best way is just a swift, sudden depantsing. This works best if the guy's in seats or gym shorts, since there's no belt to hold them up.

My favorite? When we totally strip the jerk.

Libby

========== In Reply To ========== I've seen that happen lots in my school and my sister has done it to me before a few times. The worst is when my sister kicks me in the nuts first then does it. What techniques or tactics do you use? What's your favorite and why?

Posted by HASEB GDF on 2024-01-09 13:32:55

Can I just now say thats a relief to uncover someone that in fact knows what theyre dealing with online. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light to make it important. Lots more people have to ought to see this and can see this side of your story. I cant believe youre less well-liked since you also absolutely hold the gift. Janitorial services in Plano

Posted by hilanem on 2024-01-10 11:44:43

What a rejuvenating shock your posts are. Your posts of this matter is just what I desired to essentially set the history right. You need to keep up your publishing. betflik68

Posted by ganarat627 on 2024-01-17 07:59:24

I’d need to talk with you here. Which isn’t something I usually do! I quite like reading a post that should get people to believe. Also, appreciate your permitting me to comment! Exterminators