Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

High School Fights

High School Fights

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2006-09-24 22:04:36

Stop glorifying fights. In the upcoming real world fighting will get you a crimminal record. Sometimes kids stay mad and come back with a weapon and kill even in nice neighborhoods. Sometimes it is not just one weapon. Sometimes one of the guys who fought send a friend over and distract the other guy by buying them something at a fast food place and then set fire to their car by breaking a window and tossing a road flare or two into the car. Fights do not settle anything. Schools should keep pot or ex on hand and give it to violent students and have people who are hip talk the kids out of being violent.

Posted by zola on 2007-01-04 15:22:02

SCHOOL FIGHT

when i was at school the top girl fought with a girl from another school.The girl from our school was going to beat the other girl for hanging around her b/f.Must have been 75 people watching in a park after school.Lynn from our school had beaten 6 girls from our school but that day she met her match and was left begging while the other girl went off with her new b/f.

Posted by school uniform rebel on 2007-02-18 16:15:46

I got in a fight at school last September with a girl a couple of years younger, it was stoped pretty quick by teachers with no result. She waited for me after school wanting to continue the fight she new a place we could go by then a few of her friends and mine had gathered we all went to a local park where we fighted even though she was shorter she was a better fighter and after a few minutes left me on the ground beaten up and crying. The next day I went to school she was waiting for me she told me unless I wore shorts to school every day she would beat me again. Six months later I dont have the guts to fight her again. frightned yes.

Posted by Malph on 2008-05-09 05:44:57

Some jock threw a kid through a wall about two or three weeks ago. He is one of the only guys in my school I'm afraid to fight.

Posted by notmuchlonger on 2008-07-27 16:22:35

I have never won a fight against a High School kid. They are too strong. I was 110 lbs in High School and lost fights to 90 lb Freshman and even to kids from 5th to 8th grades I am 28 years old now and 115 lbs and lost a fight to a 12 year old 90 lb kid last night!