Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

High School Fights

fights at school

Posted by TomH on 2003-03-21 00:18:38

I was in Catholic school a long while ago-- and Ialways thought the sisters had a good idea. When fights broke out- and they did -- on the playground--- if the two guys were good fighters-- the sisters let it go for a time. They would not have done so if someone was beating up on a non- fighter, or ifthe strength differenc ewas great. However, usually it was the guys that liked to fight. By allowing the fighters to fight it out at noon hour- always made for a quieter afternoon not only for the sisters-- but for all of us.I have never seen women fight.

Posted by rthtuty on 2024-01-02 10:22:14

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in-depth information. Thanks for this nice article. cá độ bóng đá

Posted by HASEB GDF on 2024-01-09 14:16:42

I feel this is among the most important details for me. And i am glad looking at your report. But want to remark on some general things, The web site style is excellent, the articles or blog posts is truly great : D. Very good work, cheers Janitorial services in Plano

Posted by ganarat627 on 2024-01-17 08:05:38

Hello! I would like to provide a enormous thumbs up for your fantastic information you’ve got here about this post. I will be coming back to your website to get more detailed soon. Exterminators

Posted by HASEB GDF on 2024-01-17 14:21:13

Man! Its like you browse my mind! You seem to grasp so much regarding this, just like you wrote the book in it or one thing. i believe that you can do with some images to drive the content home a little, besides that, this is often informative blog. A outstanding browse. unwell certainly come back again. Hiya Kids Vitamins