Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tie-up Games (Girls Only)

TIED UP

Posted by seiya on 2007-05-25 14:48:39

I often got tied up by my friends(male and I am a girl).Mostly hands on my back, my boyfriend like to do this when he want to have sex with me. It surely feel good. Some times also use blindfold to cover my eyes. He likes to handcuff my right hand so he feel more pleasant.

Posted by samatha on 2009-06-14 21:14:57

My parents were gone for the night my brother friends tied me up while i was in my underwear and bra they were in their underwear to my brother was haveing a sleepover with his friends and decided to tie me up when they were done they took off my bra and underwear and also took off their underwear so we were all naked 4 guys naked and me naked I kind of enjoyed it being there with 3 guys and being all naked i seen everyones boner finnaly they let me loose and we all watched tv naked most of the night I went to bed later and the other guys went to bed with me one on either side of me wearing nothing i was still wearing nothing. in the morning I could feel the guys boner on both of my sides. In the morning we all got up and took a shower together that was fun i got to wash the other guys boner and they got to wash my boobs and my bottom I had 3 guys washing me at the same time I got to wash all the guys boners and touch them i grabbed them to they liked that. we got out the shower. by then my parents came home and seen us all in the bathroom naked They were not happy at all we all went out to the living room and they called their parents and had to come over to pick them up My dad would not let any of us put clothing on untill all parents were there so there we sat naked waiting for these boys parents to see us all naked even me. We were not to happy. Soon all the parents came over at the same time and seen all of us naked all of us had to stand up and say what happened and why while we were still naked. You talk about the most embarrising thing of my life. The boys still had a boner with all the parents there and my boobs were just sticking out to. Finaly my dad gave back the boys clothing and said that they should put them on and go I did not get my clothing untill the last person went home. My brother and i still watch tv naked in our bed room

Posted by CrazyZoe on 2013-01-13 15:47:45

I was in the same position!! My mum and dad left for a week cuz they where on hols!! And my brother had his 5 friends over and they tied me up naked of course and they took pics of me!!!!! Then they let me go !!! But they said that I had to stay naked!!! So I said No!!! and I ran to my clothes draw but they were not there because they buried them in the back garden!!!! I got anoyyed!!! So they cased after me (I was naked still) around the house, then I hit my head!!! Then before I know it I was sitting in the middle of a group of naked boys!!!! And they put me in the shower with two of them and they washed me!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!! then we got out and they dried me!! Then they grabbed me before I could escape!!! And tied me to the bed and touch me up !!!! Then the boys had a go at lying next to me and taking pics!!!! The next morning we got up and and had breakfast!!!! But before long they tired me and one of the boys to the bed and videoed us together for 2 hours!!! then finally the tired rope to the ceiling then attached me and took pics for 1 day and 2 hours!!! then one hour before our mum came back we got dress up and watched TV and didn't tell!!!!

Posted by Edgewood-Girl on 2015-05-02 00:26:36

That's sounds like so much fun. I wish I could of been there and they did that to me!!!! If you ever do it again let me know.

Posted by Patrick1234 on 2021-04-23 18:04:08

I wanna be Tied up