Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Physical Exam Embarrassment

checkup for baseball

Posted by Tyler92 on 2006-11-04 04:20:34

I am 14 now but when I was 13 I had to get a physical around last march to play baseball and my freind Cory that is in my school slept over so my mom said he had to go with us. I didnt think they were comming in the room with me but when we got there the nurse took us to the room and first she had me take off my shirt, shoes and socks, and get on a scale, I didnt think I would have to take off more clothes but then she said take off my pants and sit up on a table, I asked my mom if her and Cory wanted to wait outside and the nurse said they can stay in with me, so I said ok i guess and was in only my underwear now and then the doctor came in and he was checking my ears and stuff and then he was checking my back and chest then he made me lay on my back and was looking at my legs and feet and then he pulled my underwear all the way off and my heart was beating like crazy beacuse i was naked and my mom and freind were looking at me and i never felt that way before! I was like that for almost 15 minits and it was scary but now that its over it was kinda cool that they were in there. Tyler

Posted by Matt's Physicals on 2009-03-25 06:06:58

my mom always goes to my physicals and i'm 17 now and my pediatrician makes me take off my boxers too. i haven't gone with a friend but i wouldn't mind it. i have gone with my little brother.