Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Big brother...little brother...

our brother and us

Posted by carloslovesspeedos on 2005-08-20 12:22:40

Grrr

i hate my little brother hes 11 and gets on my last nerves and is ruining my life!!!! in facty i jus pushed him off the computer and im on his mister poll account

Posted by idk? on 2008-01-17 23:11:16

exactlly fosho

Posted by MRGAME29 on 2008-01-21 17:35:54

i love my little borther he 4 his 1st word was my name not my mom not my dad but andrew

Posted by NameOrHandle on 2008-01-22 02:52:50

My little brother's alright. He's about as strong as me since we're only two years apart so he's always asking me to wrestle with him, and he likes to carry me on his shoulders a lot. Sometimes he gets annoying when he always wants to hang out and I need my space, or I'm with my friends, but mostly I don't mind.

Posted by Shadow639 on 2008-10-20 20:51:19

I love my big bro to no end ^^ he's 18 and I'm 15. I LOVED this poll! It fits me and him perfectly. We almost never fight, we still hang out and play all the time, (his favorite is pinning and tickling me, and I like wrestling XD). I don't get how siblings usually (males) don't get along a lot. I mean in shows and stuff siblings aren't very close usually, it's like a goddamn stereotype. Me and my bro ALWAYS get along, and freakishly almost everything (except the kissing part XD) in the poll has happened and I can remember pretty well. Even when around his best friends and stuff he's always let me hug him and hugged me back! ^^ Not caring what the hell his friends think. If there were a such a feature as favoriting a poll on this site this would be there.