Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

One more circumcision poll for males only

why circumcised as adult

Posted by james day on 2003-04-12 19:11:20

I am circumcised from birth. I is fine with me. May I ask-- why would a guy get circumcised as an adult. Do guys who get circumcised as adults have medical conditions that make it necessary? It would seem if you keep the area clean eveerything would be ok. Is it painful having sex? ther must be a reason for a grown man to have it done-- I would think it wold be painful. I have heard of guys doing it- but I really could not ask them why.

Posted by owen on 2003-04-12 19:40:32

========== In Reply To ========== I am circumcised from birth. I is fine with me. May I ask-- why would a guy get circumcised as an adult. Do guys who get circumcised as adults have medical conditions that make it necessary? It would seem if you keep the area clean eveerything would be ok. Is it painful having sex? there must be a reason for a grown man to have it done-- I would think it wold be painful. I have heard of guys doing it- but I really could not ask them why.

My reason that I would like to get circumcised as an adult is that my foreskin has always bothered me unless I keep it pulled back which I always try to do. I like the look of a circumcised $%!@ much better. When standing to pee, I must always pull my foreskin back for good aim. When I'm at the gym or back in high school in the locker room, circumcision seems to be the norm. My foreskin just plain bothers me.

Posted by justwondering on 2003-04-13 22:58:07

========== In Reply To ========== The reason NOT to have a circumcision done is that you will lose a ton of sensation and alot of sexual pleasure as circumcision removes hundreds of sensitive nerve endings.

Posted by rryan on 2003-04-14 15:29:31

If I had any more sensativity I'd go crazy.

I was cut when I was a baby, and my pen-s is very sensative. If you aren't sensative down there, you might want to see a doctor, cause it isn't because of being circumsized.

========== In Reply To ========== You lose alot of sensativity

Posted by wasserball on 2003-05-07 17:34:05

========== In Reply To ========== If I had any more sensativity I'd go crazy.

I was cut when I was a baby, and my pen-s is very sensative. If you aren't sensative down there, you might want to see a doctor, cause it isn't because of being circumsized.

Good one. Tell the natural guys that we don't have any problems making babies.