Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Casual Family Nudity

your all dumb and nieve

Posted by Dazo on 2012-04-15 12:42:57

As a post script to my previous comment. In Stargate SG1 the MOST civilized, most honourable and most technologicaly advanced humanoid race in the Universe were the ASGARD and their race have never worn any clothes ever.

Posted by lemeatit on 2012-11-06 23:13:42

I am 14 and my mom still sees me naked because she has seen me naked all through my life and never made a thing abourt it and so I am comfortable being naked in front of her and my sisters. but if I spring a boner mom tells me to go to my room and sort it out, while if she is not there, one of my sisters will help me sort it out.

Posted by Notaperv on 2012-11-08 22:52:38

There's nothing wrong with an erection. Your mom should ignore it

Posted by lemeatit on 2012-11-09 05:57:49

She has never said that there is anything wrong with having an erection. What she does not want to see is me sorting it out in front of her. That is her choice, just as she does not let me see her naked but has no problem with me and my sisters being naked at home when she is about. She also does not like for me to naked in front of my sister's friends but when she is not at home, then I go naked in front of them as well.

Posted by carron on 2012-12-26 00:55:05

well pretty soon i will be moving with my brother and he does not wear clothes at home but while i am still living with mom i will kick my undwear off when i want to go naked and even when i get a boner i still stay naked and mom sees it.

i lounged around the house today naked, i was to lazy to get dressed.