Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Did a parent or teacher ever force you to hold you pee?

Boarding school story

Posted by bassman21 on 2004-02-08 11:03:45

When I was a child I went to a boarding school for one year in the fourth grade. I was sent there because I was doing real bad in school and giving my parents a lot of trouble at home. The school was located somewhere between Dallas and Houston TX. Our uniform consisted of a white polo shirt, black shorts, black sock and black hightop leather like shoes. We had to wear our uniform including our shoes until bed time around nine o'clock. I hated wearing shoes especially with black socks. What I hated even worst was having to hold my pee. When I had to go it would hit me hard and the thought of having to hold it longer that a few minutes was something I couldn't picture. I learned the routine on my first full day at boarding school. We only had four toilet breaks a day. We were awakened at 6:30 am. Around seven we were lined up outside of the restroom which had six showers, 2 toilets and 2 urinal, basically a locker room minus the lockers. There were about thirty of us and we all had thirty minutes to shower, brush our teeth, use the restroom and get dressed. Some of us would wait until bedtime or PE to shower. The lines at the toilet were very long and you would always see three or four rushing at the last minute to go. Since the morning time was when most would take a BM we were usually only given about three minutes to use the restroom each. After our morning break we had breakfast and by eight had to be in class. We were in the same room all day most of the time and didn't get to leave until lunch at 12:00. On my first day I had to pee by 9:00 and by 10:00 I had to go pretty bad. I ask the teacher if I could go to the bathroom. She told me that I would have to wait until after lunch at 12:30. My heart sank when she told me that. She then said that it was against the rules to use the restroom outside of the scheduled time and that I was to never ask her again. By 11:00 I was getting desperate. Around 11:30 I had to go so bad I couldn't stand it and had a hard time keeping still. My feet began to sweat in those hot leather like shoes. The teacher seen me moving and told me sit still, I told her I needed to go real bad. She then told me if I didn't sit still, be quite and quit holding myself I was going to loose my 12:30 break and would have to wait until PE at 4:00. A shot of cold fear went through me. I told her that I was about to wet myself and she said if I wet myself I would get the paddle. The school used the paddle quite regularly as I would later learn. I had to go so bad by lunch I had a hard time walking to the lunch room. It only got worst at lunch as I filled my stomach with food and caffeine free tea. After lunch we lined up for our second bathroom break of the day. The wait was hell and when I got to the urinal I peed long and hard, what a relief! By PE I had to go pretty bad again. We went to the same room that we used in the morning. After PE at 5:30 we had lunch, study time until 7:00, fun time where we played games or watched a G rated movie until 8:30 and our forth and final restroom break of the day around 9:00. Even during the evening hours we were not allowed to go to the restroom outside of the four schedule breaks. As laid in bed my first night recapping on the days events I already knew it was going to be a long hard year at boarding school. Almost everyday I would be bursting by any of the breaks.

One night I woke up around 2am needing to pee very badly. I was sure they wouldn't mind me going during the night since it was almost 10 hours without a toilet. There was a staff member who stayed up all night watching over us. I walked up to her and asked her if I could go to the bathroom. She looked at me very angrily because I was out of bed and told me that we were not allowed out of bed during the night and that I would have to wait until morning. I started crying and begged her to please make a exception and let me go. She told me she was sorry, but the rules are the rules and that if all of the other kids could wait until the morning break I could too. I was then sent back to my room. I will never forget the feeling of lying in my bed with my bladder bursting but not being able to go because the lady guarding the restroom wouldn’t let me. Because of the pain of my bladder I could not get back to sleep. That was probably the worst night of my life, but some how I made it until morning. Maybe it was the fear of what would happen if I wet myself. I later learned that the school once let the kids get up and go during the night, but since most of the kids were shy about taking a BM in front of the other kids they would wait until after bedtime. The school saw this as a problem and banned toilet use during the night time hours forcing us to go during the day.

On Wednesday we had church at the school instead of PE. We were normally able to go both before and after PE, but sometimes not both because the time we had to change back into our uniform was too short. However on Wednesday we went strait from class to church and were not allowed to visit the toilet until around 5:30. I remember during church services having to pee so bad and remember watching some of the other kids as they squirmed in their chairs.

One day I got into a fight with this kid in the locker room that had been picking on me for days. We were sent to the principal but because it happened during the start of PE we did not get to go to the bathroom. It was one of those days where I was bursting to go. We waiting in his office for over an hour and almost missed dinner. We each got five swats with the paddle. I remember of having to endure the pain of the paddling, plus the feeling of my bladder being jarred. I peed a small amount in my shorts. When we were leaving the principals office we asked him if we could go to the bathroom and he said that it would be up to our teacher, but for now we would need to hurry before we missed dinner. After dinner I asked or actually begged the staff member to let me go and she said no. I explained to her that we missed going during PE and she said we should have thought of that before we got into a fight. On this day we were watching a movie and during the movie Darrin the kid I got into a fight with asked if he could go and was told no after a few minutes he started to cry. The lady dragged him outside to I thought to take him to the bathroom, but later found it was to tell him that if he didn’t be quiet and sit still he was going to get the paddle again. She sat both of us next to her, but every time we moved she put her arm on us and told us to sit still. I had to go so bad and every breath was painful. The next thing I knew Darrin started to pee in his pants. The woman started yelling at him to stop as the wet spot formed around his shorts and then on the carpet. Everyone started to laugh and Miss @$#@ got a towel and made him clean it up, afterwards she took him to the office and paddled him again. Somehow I managed to make it without even wetting my shorts. I remember I barley even walk to the bathroom. Standing there waiting my turn was torture, when I finally got to the toilet it took almost a minute for me to get started. When I finally did go I peed for well over a minutes. What a relief!

Sometimes if one of us misbehaved during class or during the after lunch break the teacher would make us stand outside the restroom while the rest of the class went meaning we would have to wait until PE at 4 or 5:30 if it was on Wednesday. With almost 9 hours without a pee! I never wet myself more than a small amount at the school, but seen a few others do it. Over all most of the kids at the school were pretty use to holding it and some never seemed to be bothered?

Posted by boogerss on 2005-06-07 21:12:33

did the toilet stalls have doors?

Posted by musicfreak2008 on 2006-05-31 23:50:30

did they ever change the rule about the peeing schedule?