Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Girls Getting Changed Infront Of Guys (GIRLS ONLY)

seen by guys

Posted by lit'l bootie on 2003-07-18 00:17:27

a few guys have walked in on me. my brothers friends are always over and we have a pool. so alot of times they accidently,so they say, walk in on me. i dont care. its cool to have them do it them go swimming and see them with hardons!

Posted by Fred Flinstone on 2003-07-24 08:10:02

========== In Reply To ========== a few guys have walked in on me. my brothers friends are always over and we have a pool. so alot of times they accidently,so they say, walk in on me. i dont care. its cool to have them do it them go swimming and see them with hardons!

If u don't mind me asking, how old r u and how old is ur brother and his friends, i guess some people like showing off there bodies like you do and other are ashamed of there bodies.

Posted by lit'l bootie on 2003-08-01 08:36:26

========== In Reply To ========== i am 14 and my brother and his friends are 17 to 18. sure i like showing off my body. i got a tight butt and a nice set of boobs. i also shave my area, if ya know what i mean.any other questions?

Posted by Fred Flinstone on 2003-08-06 06:40:13

========== In Reply To ========== no i don't think i have any other questions, i guess u just like the feeling. oh well, every 1's different.

Posted by pooper girl on 2004-05-20 22:12:12

hey do ever pruposely walk out into the gym in ur panties and bra so the boys can get a good look at yaa or would u get in trouble? The reason i ask because i do all the time then all the boys want to have sex with me after i do it.

========== In Reply To ========== a few guys have walked in on me. my brothers friends are always over and we have a pool. so alot of times they accidently,so they say, walk in on me. i dont care. its cool to have them do it them go swimming and see them with hardons!