Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Best & Worst Fast Food Restaurants

Is there really a difference in DRIVE THRU service?

Posted by The Poll Sheister on 2005-09-03 21:54:33

Drive thru service? I mean come on. It's not like any drive thru is set up differently than any other. And if one Mcdonalds has a bad drive thru service, I'm sure it's a reflection of just that Mcdonalds and not the whole chain

Posted by actionheroes on 2005-12-07 15:42:57

The question is whether or not some restaurants have bad service across the nation. In that case, it does reflect the corporate culture, the training, etc., If all the restaurants are more or less the same, then the small percentage that provide bad service should be reflected in the stats from people that vote all over the USA and perhaps in Europe, Central and South America, and where ever these restaurants may be located.

Posted by partndn on 2006-06-05 19:08:27

My company designed and sells order confirmation systems. Even prior to being employed in that field, I felt great bias in favor of any fast food drive thru that had a confirmation system. It provides legible description as well as picture of the item you intend to order. Therefore many mistakes are taken care of before leaving the order point. It also combats the difficulty in understanding some language dialects/accents we face more and more today.