Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Best & Worst Fast Food Restaurants

You forgot Subway for "Worst Commercial"

Posted by JesusChrist on 2005-08-29 18:50:38

You forgot Subway in the list of worst commercials. I had to use my 2nd choice, but Subway gets my #1 vote for worst commercials. That Jared is soooo boring and annoying, and I while I like Subway (somewhat), they really need to stop promoting themselves only to dieters. I dont care about low fat or low carb or any of that. I am not on a diet, I just want good food at a reasonable price. Subway needs to make serious changes to their advertising. I had to vote for my second choice, which is Burger King. Their commercials are creepy, but after awhile they are funny too. They are still much preferred over Subways Jared. That guy just irritates me.

One other comment. I think each category of the survey should have a "Don't know" option. For example, I never use the Drive Thru at any restaurant. They are a waste of gas, and the way they are designed, if you get stuck in a long wait, there is no way to leave (other than driving over a curb and lawn). I always go inside, and that avoids the pre-dinner carbon monoxide poisoning people get waiting at those Drive Thrus, since people never shut off their engines.

I had to leave the "Drive Thru" questions blank, and a few others, because I simply do not use them or do not know.

Overall, the survey is interesting. Although many of the FF restaurants do not exist in my part of the country. For thye record, I am in the midwest.

Posted by actionheroes on 2005-08-30 02:11:54

Thank you, I added Subway and will put in the Drive-Thru alternative.