Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Crime Control and Gun Control

My House and Guns

Posted by green_meklar on 2006-08-31 23:16:34

For the most part I agree with JustCurious. People should be allowed to carry guns, so long as they don't have a record of criminal activity, mental illness or use of drugs that could affect their logic (although possibly some kind of psychological test should be added to check for potential for either of these) and pass a test on gun use and safety. The vast majority of people are not criminals, and carrying guns could certainly prevent a number of assaults on innocent victims.

Posted by cybele on 2013-02-22 12:44:11

Chucksmom;

I have read a number of your posts and feel sorry for has happened in your past. This is not an attack on you personally, merely an observation.

I don't know what happened in your past that has made you so bitter. I suggest you take a good look at yourself and/or possibly seek help before that hatred becomes either self-destructive or destructive to others. And yes, I do have a degree in psychology.

By the way, I do agree with JustCurious, the best form of Gun Control begins at home, I learned to fully respect firearms at the age of 7, when my father taught me to shoot a .22 rifle.

Posted by Bill Shiphr on 2020-09-04 12:23:48

There is a huge number of people who are ready to protect the right of every person to use a gun. To be honest, I am against it

Posted by MarkUltra on 2020-09-04 12:58:46

I agree with it. Guns should be available but only for healthy people who don't bring harm to society. Moreover, children should keep away from guns. I work with guns and I usually use this equipment https://www.agmglobalvision.com/night-vision/night-vision-monoculars Fortunately, it is mostly used by normal people

Posted by emmapk on 2021-08-31 18:38:31

Guns and weapons should be for self-protection against extremely heinous confrontation otherwise it is very unethical to point a gun at someone at petty arguments. If you look for having to Buy Glock. Promise yourself to buy it for your protection, not to terrify others.