Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sons who are bathed by their mothers

Boys who were bathed by their best friends mom

Posted by bobbychapman on 2019-01-18 21:14:17

Thanks harry. I think it must have been great to have two people to bath you.

Why did your father in law stop bathing you if he is still spanking you? If he feels you are not too old to be spanked still, then logically you are not too old to be bathed. At least that's how I look at it.

bobby

Posted by harry peters on 2019-01-24 15:38:13

hi bobbychapman

Well he stopped bathing me, I suppose, because now being married he thinks that if I do need to be bathed there's always my wife to help me. Which, by the way she does, but that's private between us!

As for being spanked, he believes that teenagers can still benefit from a spanking and although I'm married, I'm a teenager who qualifies as young enough to be spanked.

harry peters

Posted by bobbychapman on 2019-01-30 12:17:28

harry

What you are saying is your father-in-law has only stopped bathing you because you are married now and not because you are too old. I wonder what age he considers too old to be bathed. Maybe the same as being caned! Maybe you will find out when he stops bathing your brother-in-law, which I believe you have said he still does?

bobby

Posted by harry peters on 2019-01-30 19:34:36

bobby

Yes, and he's said he will cane me till I go off to college and even if necessary when I come home for vacation or long weekends. I will never know but as you say I'll find out when I see he's stopped bathing my brother-in-law.

harry

Posted by mrs_ladybird on 2019-03-10 06:43:05

Joolsdale - quote "All little boys enjoy having there $%!@ washed, I did and was sad when it stopped"

It seems that boys in pre-pubescent and early pubescent age begin to feel inconvenienced when their mother bathes them bare and especially when she concentrates her attention on their sexual organs but they do not find the courage to resist and change this established routine on their own initiative . At that age, they are more concerned their friends, classmates and any other people not to learn about the embarrassing situation than from the event itself. If the boy is obedient and shy, and his mother baths him in private, this practice can continue even deep in the puberty.