Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Classmates in the change room

Naturist swim

Posted by BenFromAlperton on 2019-12-31 01:31:31

One weekend recently, a friend of mine persuaded me to attend the naturist swim at EnergyBase in London. I thought it would be OK cos there'd be no one I knew there. But when I got in the pool, I was surprised to see three girls from our year 9 at Alperton completely naked. It was kind of cool to know what they look like with nothing on but then realised they'd know what I look like too. So i Stayed in the pool until they'd gone and then got out lol! The changing rooms are mixed sex though cos its naturist so I ended up seeing them in there instead and they saw me too and pointed and waved. OMG embarrassing!

Posted by BenFromAlperton on 2020-01-13 11:35:40

I went to Energy Base again yesterday and arranged to meet up with the three girls from my class in school who were there before. It was kind of cool to be naked together when we're clothed all other times. One of the girls is quite big on top and I think she was a bit embarrassed that a boy from her class had seen her bare boobs but I think she got used to me!

I noticed all three girls shave so they've got no public hair, I'm not sure if that's a current trend? It means you can see everything so I guess they quite like showing what they've got!

Posted by awayness on 2020-01-15 01:46:37

I wish people could just be comfortable with their naturally-haired bodies, but at least they're comfortable with showing the rest! That's better than some people.

Posted by BenFromAlperton on 2020-02-04 01:05:41

True! I know some people joke about it but it's quite interesting to guess the colour down there! Shaving it off kind of destroys the anticipation. Yesterday was fun though, we've gotten used to each other now.

Posted by awayness on 2020-02-06 21:23:29

I'm so glad! I wish everyone was used to everyone.