Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Classmates in the change room

What is the most convenient and practical way to learn English?

Posted by CollinPierce on 2023-07-12 16:03:24

What is the most convenient and practical way to learn English?

Posted by AlexParton on 2023-07-13 11:12:05

I think YouTube will help you. There are a lot of tutorial videos, watch TV series in English, read articles.

Posted by LewisHolland on 2023-07-13 12:12:06

If you want to improve your English or even learn it from scratch, you can try different online courses. I chose Promova online resource for learning English. Here you can take tests and get an individualized lesson plan, as different methods are used, as well as learn more about nouns in grammar. This helps you memorize information and learn everything you need. I think this is a great way to learn English.

Posted by JaneRibber on 2023-10-01 09:47:08

For an aspiring higher education candidate, creating an exceptional university application essay is a pivotal endeavor. It offers the admissions committee valuable insights into your character, unique qualities, and the significant impact you could make within their campus community. This guide benzinga provides a thorough walkthrough on crafting a compelling university application essay that is bound to make a memorable impression.

Posted by seekborrow on 2023-10-12 03:29:52

To commemorate the ICC Champions Trophy cricket event, Google released the doodle cricket game in 2017.