Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Classmates in the change room

my pool experiences

Posted by somebodyelse on 2007-10-25 08:10:45

my experiences were a lot like what other people said. I was surprised to find girls in the boys' locker room the first time I went to our pool, but it was because they were too young to go to the girl's room by themselves and were with their dads. I was nervous at first, but while I was changing there were these two girls, one my age (9) and one a few years younger who were headed for the shower. They had their suits on, but their dad made them take them off. They told him they didn't want to strip in front of me, but he made them do it, to my surprise--I thought he was going to tell me to leave. So I told myself that if they could stand in front of me naked for several minutes, I could change in front of them, just a few seconds for underwear off, suit on, and I did it. No problem, to my surprise.

But when there was a girl in my class there another time, it was different. We both tried to avoid it, but both our dads made us shower naked before going to the pool. We ended up spending the afternoon together swimming and diving, and when it was time to leave, it actually seemed pretty normal to strip together and take a long shower side by side--she even washed my back.

My only real nervousness came when I found I had to pee. The urinals were right there next to the showers, but I was afraid to do it in front of her. I was almost bursting and she could tell I needed to, so she just said I wouldn't be showing her anything she hadn't already seen, so I did it. I don't think she had ever seen a guy urinate before, because she watched the whole time, even though we were totally comfortable being naked together by then. Then I got back in the shower and we went on.

I got so used to the routine that when some friends went with me, I forgot to tell them that there would be girls in the locker room, and they didn't want to change when they saw them. But just then my classmate arrived and said hi to me, and we both stripped naked like there was nothing to it, so my friends went along with it. I think it was the first time they ever saw a naked girl or were nude themselves in front of one, and they couldn't help getting hard, which was funny, since I was long past that.

After that, several times when I was playing in the woods with my friend, I had to take a leak and just did it in front of her. I know she told a couple of her friends and they were amazed.

All this came to an end when she reached the age of 11. She could now use the girls' locker room by herself, and I didn't get to see her, or strip in front of her, any more. It was the same time when she got her first bra, and in the woods, she unbuttoned her shirt and let me see her bra, but wouldn't take off anything more. I told her I had seen her naked plenty of other times, but she said it was different now, which was true. It was why I wanted to see her naked or at least topless, and why she refused.

The only thing that bothered me--still does--about the shared locker room is when I was in high school or later and fathers would have their small daughters there with them. Somehow it makes me a lot more uncomfortable than the nudity with someone my own age, and I can't help feeling I'm doing something wrong when I undress in front of them. Just to make it worse, some of them are fascinated by naked male bodies and stare. Maybe they should have a minimum age for entry, just like a maximum.

Posted by BenFromAlperton on 2020-01-07 18:43:28

My older brother was friends with some girls in his class who were two years older than me so we hung out together when we were all still in primary school. When I was 9, my brother went to high school so I didn't see much of his friends for a while. But then when we went swimming, because of rules similar to other people have mentioned here, I had to go in the changing room with Mum by which time the female friends of my bro were in year 8 in school. One time when I went swimming my bro's girl friends were in the swimming changing rooms. It was the first time I'd seen them since they left primary school and they were all naked lol! In fairness so was I but I wasn't bothered, i was amazed to see what my brother's girl friends looked like with no clothes on! They were a bit embarrassed to start cos they were 12 and 13 and they'd grown a lot by then but they got changed and we ended up swimming together, and then afterwards we ended up changing and having a shower naked together afterwards before we got dressed and went home. It happened a few more times before I went to high school but by then, I was old enough to use the boys room on my own so I didn't see my brother's friends naked again after that.

Posted by StephanieC on 2020-01-14 01:41:30

I had a similar experience when I was in yr 9 in school. My younger brother had some friends who came round to our house regularly. They were still in primary school but no way in the world would I have let them see me with no clothes on!

One day in the summer holidays just before I started yr 10, I was swimming with some friends at our local pool and saw a couple of my brother's friends. I waved hello and carried on swimming.

When I was taking a shower, I was shocked to see the two boys with one of their mothers, coming into the shower with me! I was totally naked and they both had a good look. I was very embarrassed!

Posted by awayness on 2020-01-15 01:58:17

Aww Stephanie, no reason to be embarrassed about that.

Posted by HeyoDane on 2020-10-10 17:45:05

Any 1 have experience with kids in opposite sex locker room