Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Female bladder incontinence

Me

Posted by athena2k1 on 2004-04-30 22:07:52

I'm 19 and am a bedwetter. I am very small and had a lot of trouble with daytime dryness. I finally was daytime toilet trained when I was about 8 or 9. I now wet about 2 or 3 times per week on average. I live with my parents, who know. The only others who know are my doctor and my best friend. I wear small adult diapers at night. I hate them - I would at least like to wear goodnites but my mom says they are too expensive and that when I wet, I wet too much.

Posted by Leah15 on 2004-12-28 00:27:50

Hello I am 15 years old and I wet myself too daily and nightly. I have been doing it for about 8 years now and it is something I just can't stop. I started at 7. I saw my mom have accidents often so I thought it was okay for me to do it on purpose and pretend it was an accident. Then my parents thought it was a problem so they put me on diapers too. It just made me found something new to enjoy. Now that I am about 15 I guess it's things I can't get out of my life.

(I hope that when I turn 18 I can do modeling for Wetting Her Panties and such :))

Posted by JackieJ on 2006-03-23 03:23:43

I have two friends with bladder problems, I have a little problem. They both wear diapers to bed, and i wear one when I feal like it. A sleepovers we all wear diapers.

My friends think it would be fun to be a baby again, not only are we much cuter, but no one can laugh at us for wetting problems.

babys are so lucky...(Very jeloues)

Posted by Life_Voyeur on 2006-12-10 12:37:01

I'd love to hear from you girls please email me at Life_Voyeur@hotmail.co.uk

Posted by dprgirl on 2007-03-07 14:08:19

never dry

I'm in my 40s and I've never had bladder control, since birth. Well, I did have surgery, which gave me such limited control that I wet myself more often than I used the potty, so I just continued to use diapers.