Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Corporeal Punishment in Schools

My paddled backside

Posted by lil_sheila on 2003-06-19 22:14:16

This year, when I was in 6th grade, I got 6 swats with a ruler for talking while we were supposed to be doing math problems. My friend Erin, who I was talking to got the same. It was so unfair though, because when I got home, I got ANOTHER spanking from my mom for it, on my bare butt, and all Erin got was told "I hope you learned something."

Posted by Jimbo2 on 2003-10-02 03:59:19

And what do you think would have been fair? Would it have been more fair if Erin's mom had spanked her? or if your Mom had spanked Erin?

========== In Reply To ========== This year, when I was in 6th grade, I got 6 swats with a ruler for talking while we were supposed to be doing math problems. My friend Erin, who I was talking to got the same. It was so unfair though, because when I got home, I got ANOTHER spanking from my mom for it, on my bare butt, and all Erin got was told "I hope you learned something."

Posted by sorebutt4me on 2007-06-19 16:54:58

I received a very hard paddling at school in the hall by the principal. He used a rubber shoe sole paddle and it stung like hell!! I got 10 hard licks and cried my eyes out. I got the paddling at about 2:00 and got home about 3:15. My butt was so sore I could hardly stand to sit. When I got home I gave my mom the note and she sent me in to get the hairbrush. She then pulled down my panties and pulled up my skirt to check my bottom. Then it was over her knee for a good dose of the hairbrush. I was crying before it ever landed on my already sore bottom. I was told that when dad got home he would give me the belt on my bare bottom and I was to go stand in the corner until he got home. I willfuly obeyed shuffling my feet with my panties around my ankles. I was scared to death