Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

Susie; neighborhood tomboy

Posted by Marci3655 on 2008-12-14 23:36:51

Hi all,

This is a cool thread.. here's my story -

I remember when a new girl moved in down the street when I was about 11 or 12. Her name was Susie and she was a tomboy. She could play sports better than all the boys, run faster than all of us, etc. A short time after she moved in she got in a fight with a boy who was heckling her one day, calling her names and basically just giving her a bad time. Susie was about as tall as he was, but a lot thinner. In a matter of seconds she had him pinned on the ground and he struggled as hard as he could but couldn't get her off. She made him say 'I give up', and then he ran home crying. We all were watching this speechless.

Then one day I was outside and Susie came over and started talking to me. I didn't know her at all and was quite shy around girls. I thought I was pretty tough for my age. Susie started pushing me around and I got mad and the next thing I knew we were wrestling. I remembered what had happened to the other boy and thought that wouldn't happen to me because I was tougher than he was. But in a short time Susie was getting the better of me. She wrestled me down on the ground and pinned me.

I remember being in a state of shock at how easily she had beaten me up. My face was burning with embarrassment. She teased me, tickling my face with her hair, giggling, taunting me. I struggled with everything I had but finally lay exhausted and out of breath. I felt the burning embarrassment again as I realized that Susie was not even breathing hard. She was sitting on top of me smiling. I looked around hoping none of the other boys were watching and saw that no one had seen her beat me up.

I thought this was the pinnacle of humiliation in my then short life, but didn't know what was yet to come. I was walking to a friend's house one day and unknowingly passed right in front of Susie's house - I was only vaguely aware of where she lived at that point. She came out and met me on the sidewalk. She grabbed my arms without saying a word and pulled me along. She took me inside her house and into her room. Her mom wasn't home I realized with a shock. I was alone with a girl who had beaten me up just a few days before. Susie started wrestling with me. She beat me up again, but this time completed my embarrassment by making me say 'I give up' out loud.

Then she pulled me up off the floor and started taking off my tee shirt. The next thing I knew she was making me wear her underwear. She dressed me up in a pair of her panties and one of her bras. I struggled to get away but she was way stronger than I was. She told me if I tried to get away again she would tell everybody. Then she made me wear a dress and lipstick. I was burning hot with embarrassment the whole time. I begged her not to tell anyone. I was desperate. Susie told me that if I let her dress me up anytime she wanted that she would never tell anyone, and if I didn't let her she would tell everyone at school that she had beaten me up and made me wear a dress. I was in a state of confusion and panic not knowning what to do. She made me promise that I would let her dress me up or she would tell all my friends. I reluctantly agreed.

Over the next several months Susie would often come up to me at school and tell me I had to come over to her house after school that day for dressup and warned me what would happen if I didn't. I was terrified she would tell everyone so I did what she wanted. At first it was so embarrassing my face turned bright red every time, but after awhile I didn't get embarrassed anymore - after awhile I started to feel okay about it. After that I wanted her to dress me up and sometimes even asked her to. She laughed and seemed to really enjoy all of this.

In the end we became really good friends and when she and her family moved I was sad and missed her so much. I am much older now, still love dressing up, and from time to time still think about her, miss her and hope she is doing well.

That's my story -

M

Posted by Iwantagirlgriendplease! on 2014-05-05 12:56:56

I remember when I was like well I guess between 10-12 years old and these two girls who were sisters and I soon met them but they one day asked me to come inside with them the younger said “time to play dress up!" and the older said “tiara.” I was feeling happy with them but then the younger one made it wrost getting her friend at the time she was older than her and she and the younger girl gave me choices either to wear a tutu, play dress up, barbies, or kiss her older sister I chose the last and the older sister kissed me back we liked each other this was like a while ago.

Posted by the_dee on 2014-05-06 13:39:18

Dress, bra and lipstick doesn't sound very tomboyish to me ... just a dyke's thought.

Posted by Iwantagirlgriendplease! on 2014-11-01 19:02:36

I just recently started dating this neighbor girl's older sister who's like only a couple months younger than I am. Although, she is really nice, really into me, honest, and sweet she is stronger than I am. It bothers me a lot. I'm not gonna break up but I need a way to deal with it.