Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

Pool tease, Part 2

Posted by miamidude on 2010-01-12 16:21:54

Part 2 After my last experience with Sandy in the pool, I tried to stay away from her for awhile. I was really humiliated by her ability to carry and handle me, but also was really turned on by the experience. At the time, we were playing keep away with a ball, and she ended up carrying me around on her hip like a little kid. There was nothing I could do to get away from her, and she really teased me about a younger girl carrying an older boy and getting him turned on. Since my erection was against her stomach, she certainly could tell I was excited.

As you recall, I'm a 15-yr old guy, kinda small...about 5'2", 115 lbs. I have a friend, (Mike)...he's 15 as well, but pretty big. His 13-yr old sister (Sandy) is really pretty and sexy for a 13 yr old. She's bigger than me, about 5'8" and 135 lbs. She's very athletic, plays on the middle school volleyball team. She has strong arms and very muscular legs. Like I said, she's very sexy too......she has very large breasts (about grapefruit size). She usually wears a Speedo type suit at the pool, so you can see all her curves.

Anyhow, although Sandy and I went to the pool pretty often, it just seemed like we were there at different times, so nothing else happened for about 10 days. Then one day, she was there with her 13-yr old friends and I was there with Mike. For awhile we were just doing stuff separately from each other. Then her friends started splashing Mike, and he started splashing back. Her friends, although a couple years younger than Mike and I, are also pretty. One was my height, and the other was about 5’5”. I have to admit they were really cute, even though they were younger than me. They had really colorful bikinis that showed off their tanned, toned bodies. They were flirting and fooling around with Mike, and he enjoyed the attention.

Then we all started dunking each other. They would gang up on Mike, and he would fight them off and dunk them. I was also able to hold my own against Sandy’s friends, me dunking them and them dunking me. We were having fun, and I forgot about my last run-in with Sandy. Then Sandy started focusing on me. With her height, weight and strength, she was easily able to dunk me. However, I was not able to get her underwater for the life of me. She’d push me down and hold me under, flip me in a somersault and once even flipped me over her shoulder. I couldn’t stop her.

Since the other girls were mostly with Mike, and Sandy had no interest in fooling with her brother, she continued to dunk me for about 10 minutes. Then she got tired of dunking me, and got me in a bearhug, with her arms completely around my arms and body. I couldn’t move and she kinda wrestled me back and forth. I could sense the tingle starting in my suit as she did this. Then she switched from using both arms and tucked me under one arm, with her arm around my stomach and arms. I still couldn’t move, and she had me in a horizontal position on her hip. She was carrying me again!

This time, though she was carrying me like a carpet roll. Fortunately, although it was embarrassing, I wasn’t getting turned on in this position. She carried me like this for a couple minutes. She was teasing me again, asking how a younger girl could control an older boy with one hand, and how she could easily hold me. She used her other hand to try and tickle my armpits, but with my both my arms firmly locked under her one arm, she didn’t have much success. She then tried to turn me around….and I was able to get away.

Then it happened.

I was starting to swim away and she reached out to grab me. She got hold of my swim suit and yanked it down over my butt! Seeing my tiny white butt, she burst out laughing. I immediately stopped swimming, so I could pull it back up. However, she held on to my suit and grabbed my arm with her other hand. She then took a couple swats at my bare butt!

There was lots of splashing and laughing. Me splashing trying to get away; her laughing as she swatted at me. A couple landed on me; fortunately, because of the water they didn’t hurt. But she was yelling at her other friends to come over and take a swat as well. She was telling them that I was a bad little boy and needed to be spanked, and was laughing at my inability to get away.

Then something even worse happened! My swim trunks ripped and were torn away. She had them in her hand and I was naked trying to get away. I guess she was as shocked as I was, because she let go of my arm. I then tried to get a hold of my suit, but then it was like déjà vu all over again. She merely held them up high, out of my reach. I didn’t want to jump too high because I didn’t want to expose anything.

By now, the other girls had abandoned Mike and came over by Sandy. They then started tossing my suit amongst the three of them. I was so embarrassed – I couldn’t really swim or jump to get my suit, but was trying my best to get it and couldn’t. All the girls were laughing and teasing at me. Then they all started to close in on me. I was surrounded by three 13-yr old girls and I had no swim suit. All I could do now was just cover my privates with my hand, as they jumped around and were pinching and grabbing my butt.

Finally, Mike swam over and got my suit away from Sandy, and chased her friends away. He yelled at Sandy and told her that she was going to be in trouble. Sandy said, “What? Are you going to tell his mommy that a younger girl took his suit and spanked his butt?”

While they were arguing, I looked at my suit. It was completely torn and I couldn’t wear it. Other than a t-shirt, I didn’t have any other clothes at the pool, and I normally didn’t have a towel, since it usually was so hot that I could dry off without it. How was I going to get home with no clothes?

I heard the end of Mike and Sandy’s argument. She said, “It’s my fault that his suit is torn and I’ll take care of it.” Mike told her that she’d better come up with something.

She then started coming at me, fast. I couldn’t get away, and she caught up with me. “There you go” she said, as she scooped my up in her arms. Now I was on her hips again, just like I was the last time; face to face, my legs around her waist, and her hands holding my butt. Only this time, I was completely naked! She looked down at me, and said “Now what are you going to do? You know you can’t get away. And, I don’t feel anything down there….does the cold water shrink up my little baby’s jewels?” Slightly bouncing me again (just like last time), she started giggling and tightly squeezed me to her body.

Once again, just like last time, Sandy started carrying me towards the end of the pool. And, with her only taking about 3 steps, I was hard as a rock once again, and powerless to get out of her arms. The other girls starting coming with her, and I was just dreading what was going to happen. Sandy told the other girls to go away, that she would take care of me. In the meanwhile, she was gently stroking my butt crack and getting awfully near my stuff.

This time as we got out of the pool, there was no lifeguard to intercept us. He was busy with something else at the other end of the pool.

Without any effort, Sandy quickly went up the pool steps and carried me into the girl’s locker room. There didn’t seem to be any other girls there (Thank goodness!). She stopped and then with a beautiful smile, said “Ok, little one, how are we going to get you home?! Are you embarrassed? You shouldn’t be. I’ve babysat lots of little boys and know how to take care of you. You’re no bigger than the Andersen twins (who are 11) and I watch them all the time.”

She then brightened up, and said, “I know what to do! We’ll get something to cover you up.” Still holding me, now with only one hand (and bouncing and swaying like a mom does with a baby), she opened up her locker and took out her pink Breast-cancer t-shirt. I thought that maybe she’d let me borrow it and thought that maybe it might be long enough to cover everything. She must have thought the same thing, because she put me down on my feet and with one hand lifted my two hands over my head.

There I was….standing naked in the girls locker room, with this towering younger girl holding up both my wrists with one hand, and the t-shirt in the other hand…..looking me up and down. I was still pretty hard, but she looked at it and giggled “What a cute little thing. You still have some growing up to do!” I was dying. I know that I was kinda small compared to other 15-yr olds, but wasn’t sure how I measured up in the downstairs department. All I know is that while I was rock hard, she was giggling at me…..and I couldn’t cover it up, turn away or do anything else.

She helped me put the t-shirt on and while still holding my one hand up in the air, told me to turn around. She slowly had me turn, like a little ballerina girl, to see if the shirt covered everything. After a second, she said “It almost works, but I can still see that cute butt of yours. We need to do something else to cover it up.” She was definitely in control, and I was helpless with shame.

She then took the shirt off and said, “I like this shirt. It’s tight on me, and while it’s loose on you, it’s just not quite long enough”. Then, she said the words that almost made me pass out……”I know what, we’ll just fold it up like a diaper!”

I was almost in tears at this point. I was a 15-yr old boy, normal in almost every other way, except in size, and this 13-yr old blonde bombshell was completely dominating and humiliating me in every way. With my wrist still in her hand, she dragged (led) me over to the bench in the locker room and told me to lie down on the bench. With as much strength as I could muster, I told her no and tried to stiffen up. She scowled at me, and said “If you don’t do as I say, I’ll take you over my knee and spank you good!” I knew she could, so I laid down on the bench, on my back, completely exposed to her.

At this point, the cool locker room air and the total embarrassment had caused me to shrink up completely. She looked at me and said, “Wow! It’s almost completely gone. Even the Andersen twins have more than that!”

I didn’t know how much worse it could get. Now this younger girl was comparing me to the 11-yr twins that she babysits, and I didn’t measure up. When she tells all her other friends about this, they’ll all know and talk about me at school. Thing is, she and her friends were in middle-school, and I was a sophomore in high school. I don’t know whether it was better to not know what they were saying, or worse that all these younger girls would laugh at me.

Still eyeing my stuff, she said, “Now when I diaper little boys I usually put powder and cream on, but I don’t have any so we’ll just have to do without.” She gently lifted my butt up and put her pink breast-cancer t-shirt under my butt. She took her finger and gently wiggled my sac and p-, and said “We’ll cover these up so nobody else sees them except me!” She then took the tail of the t-shirt and the short sleeves and tied up some bulky knots. It didn’t look like diapers that I have seen, but it did cover everything up, just as she said it would.

She then had me stand on the bench, and turn slowly around…once again like a little ballerina. “It’ll do”, she said, “but it’s still a bit loose”. She patted my butt, gently patted my front, and slipper her fingers in between the t-shirt and my skin. Gently circling my waist, she ran her hands around the top of the t-shirt (I refuse to admit it was a diaper!). While doing this, her cheek was against my chest, and her chest (with softball size breasts) was pressed against my stomach and pelvic area. Sure enough, it started to energize my thing.

She said, “We can’t have you walking home in that. It’s too loose and if it falls off, your little dingy will show”. And with that she pushed her finger in the front of the (diaper). “Oooooh”, she said, “It may be little, but it seems easy to turn on and off!”

She then put her shorts and sandals on, and then (much to my great relief), wrapped me in her pool towel. “I don’t want everyone to see you in this condition” she said, “so we’ll cover you up a bit”. (I wasn’t sure if she was talking about my thing pointing straight out, or that my privates were covered in a pink t-shirt that looked like a diaper….but I was terrified that others would see me being carried home by Sandy.) I tried to tell her that I could walk home with her towel, and get it back to her…..but she said “No, I accidently tore your swimsuit when I pulled it off, so I need to make sure your mother knows that I’m responsible for replacing it”. Her face really brightened up as she said, “Hey, maybe I can take you shopping to help you get a new one!”

With that, she scooped me up around her waist, had me put my hands around her neck, and gently nestled me against her front again. On the one hand, I was still really embarrassed, but on the other hand, this was a really comfortable position. She gave me a big hug and then said, “Let’s get you home”.

With that, she let me down. We got my sandals and we walked out the locker-room, past the check-in desk (fortunately nobody was there?), and we walked the couple blocks to my house. She was holding my one hand, so that I could use the other to hold up my towel.

I was so relieved that she wasn’t carrying me. We almost looked like a couple on a walk. Some people saw us, but I didn’t recognize anybody that I knew. On the way home, Sandy commented again on how I was so easy to carry and control, and that how cute I was….even though I was “tiny”, and that she’d keep our little episodes private. I guess I felt a little relieved about that, but still embarrassed about the whole thing.

As we got closer to home, I was glad that nobody I knew had seen us. I thought my embarrassment was almost ever, as we got to the front porch of my house. I started to tell Sandy that I’d return her t-shirt and towel, but much to my shock she scooped me up again and carried me up the steps to my front porch. I can’t believe how she didn’t show any effort.

She said, “We need to tell your mommy what happened. Is she home?” I knew she would be, but I lied and said that she was out shopping. Sandy said, “Are you sure? Because if she’s not home, I’m going to carry you inside and make sure you get proper clothes on. I’m not just going to leave you here like a little homeless guy. Let’s ring the doorbell and see?”

She rang the doorbell, and while we were waiting, she continued to bounce, sway and giggle. She obviously enjoyed teasing me, humiliating me, and talking down to me. I was still so embarrassed and didn’t think it could get worse.

My mother answered the door, and looked at us with a weird smile and asked what was going on, Sandy said, “Are you Danny’s mommy? We had a problem at the pool that you need to know.” With that, my mom opened the door and said, “Well, come on in and let’s hear about it”.

With that I knew that it was going to get worse. I just didn’t know how much it was going to be.

But that’s another experience to share later!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2010-01-14 18:16:33

lmao...she wants you! ^:^~

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-01-19 20:56:09

i don't like saying it, but toa ignnika, you are the phony. there is more, Evil kitty is not actually evil, like you think. it's only an alias.

toa ignika, I haven't heard from you in a while... How have you been keeping up with things?

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-01-20 20:40:05

there is no good or bad people, only regular people who make different choices. it is the choices they make that may be bad, however, they themselves are not. most humans tend to ignore this fact... I still wonder why that is...

anyway, check my messages on my host's poll 'to save the world,' under the the topic 'hey'. you will find out something in my host's life is no longer.

Either way, right now we are both doing good.

Airgod

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-01-21 20:57:38

If i remember correctly... i asked you a question that you still have yet to answer...

Hot dog was also starting to get worried, just so u know.

Airgod's host.