Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

A week since slavery (again)

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-18 04:07:15

So it's Johnny, it's been a week since the sleepover I had with Lucy. So this week she put me in her house and she asked me if it was ok to do something different, I knew not to argue I agreed. So she pulled out a blindfold and a bra, she told me to get on my hands and knees, I obeyed, she stripped me and put the blindfold on me. She took her bra and used it as a whip to hurt my butt, "Kiss my butt, slave!" I obeyed as I undressed her and I stuck my tongue in her butt and put my lips on her butt, I heard a giggle and I heard her say, "Stop and strip me butt naked." Confused, I asked why, she replied, "Just do it, little boy." I did it and in a few minutes I saw a naked Lucy, then she tackled me, telling me to get a pair of panties from her drawer, paper, pen and a tennis racket. I left to go get the things and dropped them, she let out a laugh and brought out handcuffs and handcuffed me to her bed, put her panties on me, wrote I'M A BAD BOY on the paper and stuck the note on me. Then, she used the tennis racket to spank me. I cried and in a mock tone she said, "I thought you were a big boy, maybe you are just a little baby." She left stripped me and brought out a diaper and put it on me, "That's it only little boys cry, so you are a baby still, am I right?" She told me I needed milk, so she left me in diapers. I was humiliated.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-18 05:02:09

Does she make you ear her underwear all the time too? Are you wearing them now?

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-04-18 05:24:07

Yes to the first, yes to the second (if ya mean da diaper). Now I have to go get changed like a baby, fed like a baby, and during school I have to go in my pants until I find Lucy so she could change it! She spanks me and tells me I her little boy until I'm a big boy. Ugh! I'll post more soon.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-04-18 05:35:46

A little boy who wears bras! This is so delicious. I hope she's reading this, because it would be just scrumptious if she dressed you up in a nice little girl pink dress, cotton tights and Mary Jane shoes. I still think she should gag you. Cry babies need a pacifier!

Posted by max987 on 2010-04-20 18:01:04

My girlfriend often keeps me in diapers too - I almost always have to wear them to bed and occasionally during the day, though usually she'll let me wear pull-ups (which she calls my training panties) and if I've been "good" she'll let me wear my big girl panties. It's humiliating, but she's made it clear who's in charge in our relationship - she wears the pants and I wear the Pampers.