Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

nukeFury's advice came to life

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-10 23:37:31

Mistress liked to thank nukeFury for this humiliation story. I was in matching bra and panties, skirt, and little top. I looked at her and she said, "You know you should have been born a girl! I've seen you, your body's too girly and your balls are barely visble unlike your boobs." I nodded knowing I was her slave. She put a dildo around my neck and told me to suck it. I did and she smiled, "Good, now let this dildo be a reminder of what you were: a boy." I nodded. She spanked me and she put the dildo in my mouth and smiled, "Good girl! Now you're Heather again right? Now eat this hormone." I ate it knowing my breasts are getting visible. I felt like a girl now, then Mistress took a 2 swimsuits and said we were going to the swimming pool. I nodded and dressed in the pink bikini. She said to me, "Your pen!s is so small you'll pass for a girl!" I went and unfortunately Kate was there. I went swimming for half an hour and went to the girls' locker room. Good thing we were the only ones there besides some girls' from another school. I was told by Christina to take a shower. I nodded and did. The other girls' undressed and took a shower. Unfortunately, the showers were the no stall kind so the girls saw my little thing they said comments like: look his $%!@ has no hair, is he two genders, he has boobs. I was ashamed and Mistress said, "I did this to him thank you." The girls' asked, "Can we torture him?" I looked at Mistress with puppy dog eyes but she said, "It's a she! And yes torture him all you want." I'll right more.

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-05-11 00:03:45

That was a bit too quick to be true... Christina put the dildo on a necklace? That's quite an interesting take. Either that or you don't now what a dildo is... But I like the necklace idea. When I said "wear a dildo" I meant just have it inside his mouth or $%!@, but this is quite more humiliating to be honest.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-05-11 02:13:11

Well, she was using the computer while I came from my house. So it is true. And a dildo is that rubbery pen!s and she just poked holes through the sacks and put strings through the holes. That's the dildo necklace. P.S. Mistress likes the torture ideas give her more.