Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

Humiliated but no pictures

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-14 02:24:04

Fortunately, Lucy didn't have a camera (I put it in my bra and stole it, so she didn't have it). So it went like this. Lucy took Victoria and punished her with me and Dylan after she found out she was going soft. First, Lucy had Victoria strip for Kate, Rachel, Dylan and me. Victoria was smoking hot. I was staring and Victoria noticed. She then looked away. Then Lucy took me and Dylan and told us to strip also. After we were done Lucy's friend Gwen purred. Lucy told us to make our privates touch and kiss. We were disgusted and refused. Lucy got angry and tackled both of us. She spanked us until our butts were red. She told us to make out or else. We then leaned in. We soon locked lips, it was awkward. Our privates were touching with the help of Lucy. We both got boners. Lucy kept telling us to kiss longer. Soon, Dylan got into it, a little too much. He touched my balls. Soon, he pushed me on the bed. He groped my breasts. I was scared. Then Lucy stopped us and then threw Victoria to the ground. Victoria then was told to give Kate and Rachel a lap dance. Victoria did so. Rachel slapped Victoria's butt, "Good bitch, I now command you to strip me and Kate. Nodding, Victoria stripped them. Rachel then stroked Victoria's head, "Now be our slave got that?" Nodding again, Victoria followed Kate and Rachel into the closet to be tortured. Dylan was given more female hormones. Then I was given hormones (my breasts were now able to fit my cupped hand.) Soon, we were sent home.

P.S. nukeFury, I just need to get those pictures from Christina. I promise you'll get them.

VLYZAR: Just becuz I don't have f*ckin proof. Doesn't mean you say it's not f*ckin true. I just need to talk to Christina. So don't type a f*ckin word that says that this is not f*ckin true alright?

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-14 04:07:42

How come you got a boner? I thought the hormones took away that ability of yours.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-14 04:32:37

I'm not completly a girl yet. I'm 60% girl, 40% boy. They're making sure I'm not completly a girl so my uncle and aunt won't get curious on why my body's changing. And nukeFury, I will get you those pictures. Sorry for the wait!

Posted by nukeFury on 2010-06-14 04:38:27

You do know hormones won't make you really a girl... No matter how much you take, you will always be a boy with a $%!@ed up metabolism.

Posted by Attarack2 on 2010-06-14 18:27:32

nukeFury, I know I'm not a girl. But I mean in looks. If my uncle and aunt saw me with C-cup breasts and high-pitched voice, they would freak! So shut your mouth