Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys humiliated by girls

Attn: JASON - you won't want to miss this!

Posted by johnnyscool on 2003-11-05 13:05:57

HEY THERE JASON...

what? no more preachy talk from you in response to my last post?

since ms. 'brashy becky' (by the way, her full name is rebecca romero) wants to p r i c k-tease you about seeing her naked, it's only appropriate that you DO get to see her naked!!!

so consider this one on the house, dude!

just go to: http://depantsingqueens.virtue.nu/

there's no index page uploaded (yet ... saving that for a nice spread of libby in the buff)!

after the '.nu/' just type in the name of Terri's girlfriend (the other girl you tried to see naked when you had less respect for a girl's quote modesty unquote than you allegedly do now - you don't fool me, you probably can't wait to see ALL these girls nude ... patience, fella, patience!)

followed by .html

Example: http://depantsingqueens.virtue.nu/ann.html

[ There's no 'ann' page, so don't anyone waste time typing in that.]

ENJOY!

of course, you don't HAVE to look at ms. 'brashy becky' if you don't want to... it's entirely YOUR choice...

but, jason, if you keep defending these amazons, you won't get any nice and clear, full frontal nude pics in color of libby for your bedroom walls! i got up early just to post this for you before i leave for school!

i'll leave it up to you to EXPOSE shall we say the news to the girls, but don't wait too long or i might just have to post the full link for EVERYONE to view... make sure you inform libby of what she needs to due to avoid having more guys than just you see these pics online... convince her it's in her best interest to make up for all the embarrassing treatment she gave the guys these past few years!

it's going to be so great at school today, watching and observing libby and becky, knowing that they are totally oblivious to the fact that nude pics of them are now up on the net!

cheers!

johnny

Posted by Jason-S on 2003-11-06 13:14:27

johnny,

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY DO THIS!!!

I'm not gonna preach to you, because I've stated my case, and it's apparent it falls on deaf ears!! If you and your buddies tried to depants Becky and Libby, even though I wouldn't approve of it, that would be one thing. But posting their nude pics on the Web is just SHAMEFUL CRIMINAL ACTION!!!

This is NOT JUSTICE in any way, shape or form!! It's just WRONG and UNLAWFUL!! And besides Becky and Libby were only trying to teach very rude boys that it doesn't pay to compromise girls' modesty -- as I learned the hard way when I was 10 years old!!

I don't know what else to say to you, except to urge you to stop this immediately!! OTHERWISE, I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU REALLY DESERVE FOR THIS!!!

Stunned Jason

========== In Reply To ========== HEY THERE JASON...

what? no more preachy talk from you in response to my last post?

since ms. 'brashy becky' (by the way, her full name is rebecca romero) wants to p r i c k-tease you about seeing her naked, it's only appropriate that you DO get to see her naked!!!

so consider this one on the house, dude!

just go to: http://depantsingqueens.virtue.nu/

there's no index page uploaded (yet ... saving that for a nice spread of libby in the buff)!

after the '.nu/' just type in the name of Terri's girlfriend (the other girl you tried to see naked when you had less respect for a girl's quote modesty unquote than you allegedly do now - you don't fool me, you probably can't wait to see ALL these girls nude ... patience, fella, patience!)

followed by .html

Example: http://depantsingqueens.virtue.nu/ann.html

[ There's no 'ann' page, so don't anyone waste time typing in that.]

ENJOY!

of course, you don't HAVE to look at ms. 'brashy becky' if you don't want to... it's entirely YOUR choice...

but, jason, if you keep defending these amazons, you won't get any nice and clear, full frontal nude pics in color of libby for your bedroom walls! i got up early just to post this for you before i leave for school!

i'll leave it up to you to EXPOSE shall we say the news to the girls, but don't wait too long or i might just have to post the full link for EVERYONE to view... make sure you inform libby of what she needs to due to avoid having more guys than just you see these pics online... convince her it's in her best interest to make up for all the embarrassing treatment she gave the guys these past few years!

it's going to be so great at school today, watching and observing libby and becky, knowing that they are totally oblivious to the fact that nude pics of them are now up on the net!

cheers!

johnny

Posted by johnnyscool on 2003-11-07 17:49:41

HEY JASON:

becky's gorgeous melons are now up for your personal viewing and enjoyment!

you know where to find them!

oh yeah, almost forgot...

do make some public comments about them, wouldn't want her to think you are honoring her quote modesty unquote as you claim you would!

besides, you wouldn't want me to seek everyone else's comments about her melons instead by displaying the full url for everyone to view - or maybe you would?

or maybe a new poll needs to be created..... ''who has the best-looking melons: becky romero, libby marr or belinda ramirez?''

yeah! that's a good idea... Thanks for the idea... stay tuned...

cheers!

johnny

========== In Reply To ==========

Posted by johnnyscool on 2003-11-08 18:04:55

JASON:

time to showcase belinda ramirez for you ......... and everyone else too!

since she has such a big mouth, i figured i'd better put up the direct link to the page - it's posted on a few other polls!

i just realized that means those viewers can follow the links and see libby and becky in all their unclothed glory, too!

it's that too bad? ha ha ha ha ha !

cheers!

johnny

========== In Reply To ========== HEY JASON:

becky's gorgeous melons are now up for your personal viewing and enjoyment!

you know where to find them!

oh yeah, almost forgot...

do make some public comments about them, wouldn't want her to think you are honoring her quote modesty unquote as you claim you would!

besides, you wouldn't want me to seek everyone else's comments about her melons instead by displaying the full url for everyone to view - or maybe you would?

or maybe a new poll needs to be created..... ''who has the best-looking melons: becky romero, libby marr or belinda ramirez?''

yeah! that's a good idea... Thanks for the idea... stay tuned...

cheers!

johnny

Posted by PeterJack123 on 2021-11-21 14:40:40

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. scam risk