Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

female desperation

i had to !!

Posted by roza on 2003-12-22 10:46:37

well, the only reason why i was holding my pee in is that i don;t use puplic bathrooms at all. i was in school, really bad but i always hold it, this time i couldn', i thought to go to the toilet but now i'm so far from it, with cross legs, i can't even walk. i also feel embarresed to ask the teacher & walk in funny way. when i had to stop & walk to the lab, it is Done!! i peed, & start to cry, covering my spot.

Posted by allanyong on 2005-07-30 09:36:18

hi roza do you have a email address or yahoo,msn,aol messenger or ICQ , i hope to chat with you

Posted by filup on 2006-07-08 03:30:31

A lot of us are pee shy. Mine was particularly bad in high school. I just couldn't pee in those crowded rest rooms. So I used to hold it from my morning pee until I got home, about 9 hours. By afternoon I needed to empty my bursting bladder. I learned to let go a few dribbles at a time. That worked. I also increased the size of my bladder. With a larger bladder I can wait up to 12 hours if necessary. I am a male.

Posted by Kurama on 2006-08-22 06:10:04

Hey Filup, I just wanted to say, that you have an amazing bladder control.I myself can hold it up for 9 to 10 hours. Maybe we can chat sometime. My e-mail address is all_time_modest@yahoo.com. E-mail me at anytime!

Posted by Aquariussun on 2007-08-20 01:23:29

I was stuck in traffic and had to go really badly. I thought if I could let go of a few drops, I'd be okay because my bladder would basically stay at the same level of "full". I let go of a drop or two, not even enough to see it through my jeans. That worked for the next 15 minutes as I was able to hold it in without having to squirm. When it got bad again, I let go of another couple of drops but this time it made it worse. I felt like the rest was going to come out once I stopped the drops. I never had to go that badly in my life and knew I was not going to be able to hold it till I got out of that traffic jam. I held on about 5 minutes in excrutiating pain but then decided I needed to let more out. This time I let out a lot because truthfully, I could not stop. I think I let out almost half of my pee and was soaked to the ankles. I still had to go and was uncomfortable, but it was holdable. I got home, ran to the bathroom, and let the rest out. AHHHHHHHH