Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

TIcklish Feet

Foot Tickled By Little Neighbor Girl

Posted by MSC on 2003-07-11 21:34:15

Anyone else here ever get their bare feet tickled by a little neighbor girl? I LOVE it when my little neighbor girl tickles my bare feet! She makes me laugh so hard that I can't breathe!

Posted by Pauly on 2003-07-17 04:03:12

========== In Reply To ========== Anyone else here ever get their bare feet tickled by a little neighbor girl? I LOVE it when my little neighbor girl tickles my bare feet! She makes me laugh so hard that I can't breathe!

I would even like that! A few years back my boss's daughter used to tickle me to death. (This is actulally before she became my boss) It gave her something to do, and kept her entertained.

Posted by Pauly on 2003-07-17 04:03:53

========== In Reply To ========== SHe would tickle my feet to death that is. (Forgot to mention

Posted by MSC on 2003-07-23 04:38:38

========== In Reply To ========== My little neighbor girl could tickle me to death with very little effort. She's only 7 years old and she makes me absolutely hysterical when she tickles my bare feet. The neighbors all stand there and watch while I roll around in the yard, pounding my chest because I can't get my breath. Some of the neighbors have asked me why I even still go barefoot in front of her when I know that she is going to tickle my feet every time she sees them. I never tell them, but I LOVE it when she tickles my feet! I think it makes the boys jealous, but she won't touch their feet.

Posted by Pauly on 2003-07-25 01:18:59

========== In Reply To ========== Is this neighbor little girl like a niece or a daughter to you? I think you like to keep her entertained! Once you get used to having you feet tickled (it may take a while) you may no longer be ticklish. My boss's daughter (now she's 10) tickled my feet to death all the time until my feet got used to it, and she would tickle me, and she'd say "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle!" and suddenly the ticklishmess will "Kick in" At times lie to her and say that your feet are not ticklish and see what happens. I tried that and it didn't work.