Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

how do men get feminine and women get manly

start

Posted by pennysue on 2004-12-05 05:08:51

I am a beautifull demanding women and the only way I have become masculine is my making my husband obey and totally feminizing him. Today he dresses and acts like a women as well as hair, makeup and the works at my demand. He has learned to love it and we both think it is great.

Posted by matty23 on 2005-01-03 21:00:56

i too have been feminized by my wife along with my son and although I love dressing and looking like a women, She has now started acting more male and has now cut her long hair like a mans and i am the women and she is the male of the household. i still love her very much, but liked it better when she too was dressed like a beautiful women.

Posted by jass2 on 2005-01-07 04:21:43

My wife is now helping me to become feminite and we are both enjoying it. I love to dress and look like a woman, and after keeping it from her for 27 years really regret not confiding in her earlier. She is only masculine because women are the stronger sex and she is in control, but she is definetly a feminine beauty and fantastic person.

Posted by rob2 on 2005-01-12 17:20:41

men get feminine because women are the superior sex and men are finally realizing that they have much more control then they are given credit for. Women are somewhat becoming more masculine by becoming more dominate role models in everyday life and by ruling most male female relationhips.

Posted by jadeeast on 2006-03-30 22:42:49

Your husband is so lucky, most wives want their men macho and not fem. I would love to have you make me a girl.