Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Teen Girls driving barefoot

barefeet

Posted by barefoot rebecca on 2003-07-28 06:40:28

i love driving barefoot. i go everywhere bare footed because it feels sexy and i have some gorgeous legs and feet

Posted by lucie on 2003-08-13 06:25:30

========== In Reply To ========== i love driving barefoot. i go everywhere bare footed because it feels sexy and i have some gorgeous legs and feet

hiya i'm lucie i drive in bare feet and also go everywhere with nothing on my feet. i'm 18 tanned and fit. i love being barefooted when it is raining or cold because everybody looks at me.

Posted by Frog_Boy on 2003-11-13 02:36:12

========== In Reply To ========== i love driving barefoot. i go everywhere bare footed because it feels sexy and i have some gorgeous legs and feet

That's awesome to here, barefoot rebecca... i think there is nothing sexier than watching a girl drive in bare feet. Do you drive stick shift or automatic? If you'd like to talk more, just let me know and I'll send you an email or something.

Posted by vickie on 2004-05-15 12:17:03

i have always driven with my feet bare. you are right rebecca it is sexy. the other day i experimented and went roud town with bare feet and it was brill so i am now a bare foot girl. people stare but sod 'em i'm 18 & sexy.

bare foot vickie

Posted by fast driver on 2006-09-27 22:15:05

it was a hot day my boyfriend and i went to the race track. i wanted to see how fast i could get my car to go. this is what made it fun. i was completely naked and my boyfrind got in the drivers seat with his peter out. it was so big and hard. i sat in front of him putting his peter in my $%!@.i was so horny i tromped the gas pedal to the floor. my car sputtered and finally took off. i had it floored the whole time. my top speed was 80mph i was very $%!@ed because i wanted to bury the speedomter as it goes up to 120mph. he blowed 3 loads inside my $%!@. it was so fun.fun lovin ashley16.