Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickled by friends

Observed tickle-session...

Posted by jenny333 on 2003-10-26 13:40:33

Yesterday, me and two of my friends, Lilly and Stina, were in a public pool. We were swimming in there talking about this and that... Suddenly we observed 3 girls at about 13/14 maybe... They pulled another girl out of the pool. This girl was struggling and screaming like hell.. They put her down on the ground.One grabbed hold of her ankles.The other one hold her wrists. The third one then started to tickle the poor hold-down bikini-girl. She tickled her all over until she screamed and begged for mercy. Then they even invited some boys to help them, and so, she soon was tickled by a whole bunch of people. I think she was most ticklish on her feet and thighs. After 15 to 20 minutes, they were done with her. Those guys ran away... She screamed behind them: "I almost peed my pants, you idiots!"

Posted by scaramouche on 2005-01-15 18:12:39

Sometimes my friends(boys and girls) gang up on someone, tie them up against a pole and tickle them slowly. I made the mistake of saying I was not ticklish anywhere. Wanda said "anywhere?!!" so I said I wouldn't laugh. They tied me up and tickled my privates (through my clothing) and I got an erection but I didn't giglle for about 2 minutes. Then I laughed. Game over...

Posted by Gerry on 2005-06-25 20:11:01

I was set upon at a party after I said I wasn't ticklish.

4 girls stripped me naked, tied me up and tickled me senseless. Of course I soon had a raging hard on and they were quick to notice and moved on to teasing me silly.

I was soon begging and pleading for relief. They finally let me blow my stack after about 30 minutes of intense teasing and tickling.

It was wonderful and torture at the same time.

Posted by snowflake9 on 2011-04-26 10:55:30

One hot summer, two of my friends were over at my house swimming in my pool. I saw them whisper to each other and then they came over to me. They grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back and dragged me over to a lounge chair. Then they made me lay down, pulling my arms above my head. I was only wearing a bikini, so the one girl started to tickle my exposed tummy. She spider-tickled up and down my tummy, goosing my sides. My other friend started to tickle my armpits. I laughed loudly and begged for them to stop. I was squriming so hard, that I fell off the lounge chair. Then they sat on my legs and tickled my feet. I giggled like mad as my friends scribbled their fingers over my soles. They also separated my legs and tickled my inner thighs! That tickles so much! They finally let me up and later, in the pool, I tried to ambush one of my friends, tickling her tummy underwater. But, they ganged up again and pushed me against the side of the pool and did some quick tickles on my tummy. Although I was completly helpless, I enjoyed that afternoon.

Posted by Ben-357 on 2019-04-23 19:08:27

Me and my friends have sleepovers alot and we all tickle eatch other everytime! My most ticklish spot if my feet the first time was because of truth or dare they found out my feet were ticklish now every time we go round there house we have a tickle fight