Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

REAL Marketing info: Men and Boys Underwear Choices

Jockey Low Rise

Posted by Singledad on 2003-08-19 03:41:58

I have been wearing colored Jocky Low Rise briefs since my teens. This is by far the best underwear in the world.

They fit snugly so my package doesn't shift around. The wasitband is low enough that it doesn't show when I have my shirt off. And being colored, they can be washed with shirts, so no special handling is required. (Over time, humas sweat will turn white briefs a dingy off-white color.)

The only thing I regret is that Jockey (nor anybody else) makes a low rise brief in youth sizes. Teens who are small for their age, and younger boys, can't enjoy the comfort of this Jockey brief. Jockey would do well to introduce this style in smaller sizes to start cultivating a future market.

Posted by Aloha97 on 2007-07-05 01:27:56

I agree that Jockey is the best. I strongly recommend the new Jockeys....3D innovations. You will never wear anything else. I don't know why they are not made for younger males. They are superb for sports wear etc. Nothing like them.

Posted by bmik on 2008-11-23 17:59:08

Jockey is a quality brand, I like the elance products espcially the string bikinis they really fit my package and keep my $%!@ and balls in place during the day