Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

sister vs brother

Remach with cousin

Posted by Blue Elk on 2003-10-25 20:35:43

I have a remach with my cousin today.I want to have bath as my cousin appears in the bathroom we have a big bath(4x4meters).And it was half full with water.I stand nude in front of the bath when my cousin threw me in the water when she comes from behind.She was nude and her boobs(they are big like watermelons) were jumping up and down. She comes into the water and we standing face to face.I said:You are very wrong when you think you can beat me with tricks like that, she said: we want to see.Then she said lets start and today i want beat you.She looks pretty hot,but i want beat her.i punchs her in the stomache and she slaps my face.I kicks her in the side and she fist my chest.I kicks punching her boobs and kick her with my knee in the stomache.she gets down in the water. and scraem and hold her boobs.i want kick her in the side but she pull away my left leg and i fall on my botty.we both were crouching and grapple each other after i jumps in her way.I won the grappling and punching and fiting her all over her body.she submits after a fight of 15 minutes.we said we will have peace with the other and kissing each other.

Posted by femalefartlover on 2007-06-12 07:34:16

ur soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky... has she ever farted on u?

Posted by Sportslover on 2010-07-06 04:23:40

Hey