Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

boys in skirts

Encourage your son to cross dress

Posted by Beth the glamourous tease on 2003-08-29 12:47:19

I want to encourage you to allow your son to cross dress and to help him by buying clothing and make up.

I am also a cross dresser, having first worn my mother's underwear when I was about six. Once she discovered my taste for her clothing, she bought girl's clothing for me (as well as boy's clothing). I had a particular fascination with underwear, and also with high shiny shoes, hair grips, hair combs and a heavy tiara. My mother helped me cross dress and I am a happier man (and girl) as a result. Mum was very happy to have me cross dressed in the house, she was not ashamed of me if neighbours called while I was wearing a dress, and she even took me out with her occasionally in a girl's outfit!

My mother was also my first girlfriend - we had a sort of lesbian relationship with lots of spanking and "relief." The spanking was normal in households at the time: it was punishment, it stung horribly, but it was also distinctly exciting to raise my skirt and be spanked over my panties. I still have the cane that she used. Relief wasn't a common feature of mother-son relationships - I believe it happens more often now - but it was intensely pleasurable, and it was wonderful to have in my own mother such a close, understanding, lifelong friend.

Cross dressing is a wonderful gift and I praise you for encouraging your son and helping him.

Beth (beth_44dd@yahoo.com)

Posted by LauraM on 2004-01-05 21:07:14

========== In Reply To ==========

None of you get or understand the impact of encouraging your son to dress as your daughter. At 6 I wanted to wear dresses and my Mom and sister encouraged it. I could wear my sisters old dresses and skirts whenever I wanted and my Mom helped me. I then started to wear my sisters panties and slips and shoes-she was 3 years older so most of her stuff was to big. When she reached 13 and I was 10 she told me I could not wear her new panties which went from cotton to nylon and her slips from cotton to nylon. And so I just wore her old panties and slips that were cotton and her old dresses. Now consider that I got so into this that ever day after school and all day and night on weekends and holidays I dressed in girls clothing.

My father died when I was very young and it was my mom sister and I. On my 13 birthday I came home from school and went to my bedroom to put on my old dress and on my bed was a note from my mom telliing me to get dressed and she would be home by 6pm to take me out to dinner. The note told me to look in the boxes on my bed and they were birthday presents. I open the boxes and there was 5 pairs of silky nylon panties and a matching bra and small breasts inserts and a nylon fullslip and half slip. In the other box was a garterbelt and black stockings. There was a box with my own makeup which included lipstick mascara eyeliner foundation and other stuff. There were little black 2 inch heels and in my closet a beautiful very feminine and silky dress. I had 3 hours to get dressed so I took a bath and shaved my underarms and legs as I had seen my sister do-even though I did not have much hair at 13. I put on the makeup the best I could and slid into the panties which gave me an erection and then the bra garterbelt and stockings and slip and I had my first orgasm right into my panties. It was the most unbelievable feeling and sensation I had ever had and the sensations of the lingerie was giving me another erection immediately.

I told my Mom when she came home cause I had soiled 3 pairs of the panties and still had the erection. She lifted my skirt and told me to try to relax and that it was normal. We went to dinner and out shopping and she bought me a silky nightgown. From then on she really encouraged me to dress as much as I wanted and when she saw an erection under my slip or nightie she told me to go up and take care of it. And so I spent much of my teen years $%!@ing. Now at 27 I dress full time and have never had a girlfriend and can only get off while wwearing extremely sexy lingerie as the normale panties and bra I wear everyday.

This is not a good thing and I wish my Mom had told me to go out and play baseball. She started me on hormones that same year without me knowing what it was and now I have breasts and look and think mostly like a female. I never got a big thing and no body hair like other men so she made me a female with a $%!@. This is wrong so do not encourage your sons to do this.

I want to encourage you to allow your son to cross dress and to help him by buying clothing and make up.

I am also a cross dresser, having first worn my mother's underwear when I was about six. Once she discovered my taste for her clothing, she bought girl's clothing for me (as well as boy's clothing). I had a particular fascination with underwear, and also with high shiny shoes, hair grips, hair combs and a heavy tiara. My mother helped me cross dress and I am a happier man (and girl) as a result. Mum was very happy to have me cross dressed in the house, she was not ashamed of me if neighbours called while I was wearing a dress, and she even took me out with her occasionally in a girl's outfit!

My mother was also my first girlfriend - we had a sort of lesbian relationship with lots of spanking and "relief." The spanking was normal in households at the time: it was punishment, it stung horribly, but it was also distinctly exciting to raise my skirt and be spanked over my panties. I still have the cane that she used. Relief wasn't a common feature of mother-son relationships - I believe it happens more often now - but it was intensely pleasurable, and it was wonderful to have in my own mother such a close, understanding, lifelong friend.

Cross dressing is a wonderful gift and I praise you for encouraging your son and helping him.

Beth (beth_44dd@yahoo.com)

Posted by BIOJECT on 2004-08-20 06:23:56

========== In Reply To ==========

Thanks for the fake story.

Posted by pennysue on 2004-12-07 05:02:57

Yes that story above is very fake and sick. I am a married women who has successfully feminized my husband and sons and we all love it and get along just great.

Posted by Jay1-3 on 2004-12-16 07:36:18

I disagree! encourage your sons to be boys and wear boys' clothing. If he is going to wear girls' clothing he will do it with out your encourageing him. Rather you like it or not.