Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Are Girls stronger than boys

getting the record straight

Posted by taking back sunday on 2007-07-30 18:18:11

this whole discussion completely baffles me. there are a few points i would like to make about the legitimacy of this entire discussion:

1. Real men would not enjoy being dominated by a woman, even if some sorry excuse for a man WAS dominated by a girl he would never ever display it on the internet proudly.

2. The "men" who are posting their stories about 7 year olds dominating them seems to have the exact same dialect, or the way in which they use the english language, as every single 'different' 21 year old man who posts about them being dominated by a prepubescent girl.

3. Using these two facts it is clear that the same feminist is making up these stories and posting them, so the legitimacy of this poll and entire discussion is completely out of question. As for the poll results i would say that the same person voted several times to get the desired results such as "I pinned a boy and made him beg for mercy 75%" its complete horse$%!@. Now for some facts.

Perhaps the easiest way to determine raw upper body strength is to armwrestle someone. Its very simple and wont get you hurt. A few years ago when i was about 15 (im 18 now) i was on spring break in florida and we met some girls. i dont know why but they wanted to have an armwrestling contest. at the time i was about 5'5" around 120 pounds (small for a boy i know). the girls were a fair amount bigger and heavier than me but even the size advantage didnt matter. i easily beat every girl (there were 4 of them) with little or no effort expended on my part. on the last one i just held my arm in place while she struggled with two hands and i still pinned her at my leisure. also, i remember this quite well, my sister wanted to armwrestle me when i was 10 years old while she was 16 because up until then she was able to beat me considering her advanced age. well she was beaten by me ( i was in 5th grade she was a sophomore in high school) even at that extreme age and maturity difference i was still able to beat her but it wasnt easy; however, a year later when i was 11 i was able to beat her with relative ease. nowadays she doesnt even want to mess with me. now this is just a personal experience i had but i have more examples.

ladies... u do not have more upper body strength, if so you would be able to do a simple pull up...

ladies just because you might weigh more than a guy does not mean you are stronger than him. women have an average body fat % of around 25% which means 1/4 of their weight is fat... men have an average body fat % of around 15 which means they have far more muscle in their calculated weight... think about it for a minute or so.

ladies you do not have stronger legs if you did women would be able to compete with men in sprints. a man always has the speed record in timed sprints and always will... also to quote someone else on this topic, if your legs were stronger then the wnba would be full of slam dunks and if i remember correctly lisa lesley (spelling?) is the only woman to dunk in the wnba and it was the softest dunk ive ever seen in my life. she is like 7 feet tall so she can reach to at least 9 1/2 feet. doing the math that means she would only have to jump about 12 inches to clear the rim with the ball. 12 inches of vertical is pathetic my vertical is 28 inches and i dont even work out...

ladies you are not more aggressive than us men. if so you would be in ultimate fighting/boxing and competing with them. if a woman boxer boxed a man she would get completely slaughtered because the man has testosterone which adds to aggression. men and women have their own separate leagues in sports for a reason: because women would just be completely dominated. it is said that a mens high school state champion in basketball can beat the wnba champion and i believe it...

girls dont be foolish enough to think you can compare to guys in strength because men will really give u a reality check if u challenge us..

anyways women i love you but stop acting like you are superior to us in sports and physical ability becuase the fact is.. you arent even close.

end of rant

Posted by Del on 2007-08-10 22:34:53

"my sister wanted to armwrestle me when i was 10 years old while she was 16 because up until then she was able to beat me considering her advanced age. well she was beaten by me ( i was in 5th grade she was a sophomore in high school) even at that extreme age and maturity difference i was still able to beat her but it wasnt easy; however, a year later when i was 11 i was able to beat her with relative ease. nowadays she doesnt even want to mess with me."

I agree with you that there is lots of fantasy on here, but you vs. your sister is not typical. You were either very strong for a young boy or she was very weak for a high school girl. On average, there is very little difference between girls and boys up to age 12. If you were an average 10-11 year old boy, most of the 12 and older girls could have beat you. The average young boy does not surpass the average 16 year old girl until he is 13-14.

And I knew an above-average girl who was stronger and tougher than the boys her age at age 10-12. She loved to beat them at armwrestling, wrestling or fighting. By age 14 the more athletic boys had surpassed her, but she could still handle the average boys.

Eventually a younger boy started working out with weights to get stronger than her. When he finally beat her it ended her career of challenging boys.

Posted by taking back sunday on 2007-08-28 19:07:06

"You were either very strong for a young boy or she was very weak for a high school girl."

she must have been very weak for a high school girl because im relatively certain that i was 10-11 when i could beat her :)

Posted by strongerthanyou on 2008-03-13 14:03:46

taking back sunday your story is fake

Posted by bucs51 on 2008-12-21 23:10:51

Truth speaks...Roll Tide!