Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Are Girls stronger than boys

losing at wrestling to very young girls

Posted by wrestling girls on 2003-10-27 01:32:36

I am 16 years old and have lost at wrestling to girls as young as 5 years old. The last match I had was with a 5 year old girls, a friend of my sister. At first I was beating her, but she got underneath me, and I lost my balance - the she got on top of me and put me in a headlock and made me give up. We had another match, and this time she pinned me within 10 seconds. I can tel you how strong girls are.

Posted by Joe-Thornton on 2003-11-03 00:29:24

========== In Reply To ========== I am 16 years old and have lost at wrestling to girls as young as 5 years old. The last match I had was with a 5 year old girls, a friend of my sister. At first I was beating her, but she got underneath me, and I lost my balance - the she got on top of me and put me in a headlock and made me give up. We had another match, and this time she pinned me within 10 seconds. I can tel you how strong girls are.

Okay, first of all, losing to a girl close to ur age is one thing, but how do u lose to a 5 year old, dude, some advice, get a membership to a gym

Posted by lizm on 2003-11-13 23:33:19

========== In Reply To ========== Hey! I am a girl, and I wrestle my guy cousins all the time!!! It is so fun! My cousins are 9 and 13, and I am almost 13. I almost always win against the 9-year-old, but more often lose against the 13-year-old. Guys are scientifically stronger! It is in their genes! How can a teenage guy lose againt a 5-year-old girl, when a teenage girl can win against a 9-year-old guy? You must be EXTREMELY weak!!!

Posted by jakey345345 on 2011-05-09 20:20:18

i agree to a point losing to a 5 year old really!!!!!!!!! i lost to a 12 year old and i am 14 i was embaresed but he was $%!@ strong

Posted by sarahz2 on 2014-09-25 13:44:30

i must admit that seems a little extreme, however i have been beaten up by girls as young as 11 and 12 whilst in my late teens and more recently, basically because i am a coward