Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

One Shoe in Public

Took her shoe

Posted by HaveMyShoe on 2008-12-30 05:52:50

When i got in our local bar, i see a girl i know sitting on a stool next to the slotmachine with her little ballerina-type shoes carelessly lying on the floor next to her. She wasn't paying attention, and was watching some other girl i didnt know play the machine. I decided to play a joke on her, and walked to the toilets wich are just next to the slotmachine. I "accidentally" kick one of her white flat ballerina's in the direction of the toilets, and when i reached it again quickly picked it up. I put the shoe in the sleeve of my jacket, and return to the bar with my jacket over my arm. .. perfect.. the other shoe is still lying next to her stool.. and she didnt notice anything. I went to sit at the bar and keep an eye out for when she would notice. After some while she gets up, but without looking to her shoes she walks to the bar, and when she comes closer ... oops.. she's a complete stranger... never seen her in my life.. and here i am having her shoe in my sleeve.. how to explain that?? I hoped she wanted to order a lot so i could place her shoe back without anyone noticing, but after recieving change for the slot machine she walked back over to the other girl still playing the machine. Now she notices her shoe missing and she immediatly blames her friend. They allmost start fighting over it, and the bartender steps in between.. one-shoe girl explained her missing shoe, and the bartender calls on everybody to check for a white shoe lying about somewhere. I felt guilty for having taken her shoe, but i really did not see myself explain i took her shoe by accident.. so i just looked around, but didnt 'find' her shoe.

The one-shoe girl starts to blame the other girl again for taking her shoe, and making her look stupid in one shoe. The other girl, clearly sick of the fighting offers her own shoes for replacement to the one shoe girl, but she won't take them (allthough they were very nice stiletto's)