Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

One Shoe in Public

Seeing girls in one shoe

Posted by just_1for_me on 2010-10-23 22:07:09

So I don't wear one shoe myself much, but I love to see girls doing it.

I'm mostly not into guys, so me doing it is more weird than fun, and I am too afraid to actually do it in situations with people I know around, so it barely ever happens.

But I have been completely fixated on girls wearing socks and one shoe for literally as far back as I can remember (memories from when I was 2-4 yrs old).

I have no idea where it came from or what justifies it, and not for lack of thinking about it. All I know is it works and the longer a girl wears one shoe, the more permanent the situation is (taking one off momentarily or having it with them vs. leaving it at home or losing it), and the more she is comfortable with being that way, the more I like it.

In high school, my best friend (female) started occasionally wearing one shoe on her own, claiming at least it just because she was weird and lazy (couldn't find the other, etc.). This was when she would run errands, etc. Small stuff, especially if just going out at night after showering to get food and the like. She did it one day while I was there, when we ran to the store. I tried to take only a normal amount of interest in it. Don't know if I failed, or she was just that good at reading me, but she started doing it basically all the time when we hung out alone. She went so far as to spend one day with just her green old school vans shoe and a cute gray/black striped sock w/ jeans and tshirt. Babysitting in the morning, mall w/ her mom in the afteroon, then finally came over to see me in the evening, and she did it just b/c we were talking about her wearing one shoe in general and I casually managed to suggest it, as like a prank or something. She kept it up occasionally for like 2 years. I still, to this day, never explicitly told her I was attracted to it, and I don't know if she knew I was, or just thought I thought it was "cool" and liked the attention it got her from me.

I have only personally told my three most serious girlfriends (including current), all of which were willing from then on to indulge me of my fantasies. They started with just taking off a shoe (or putting one on) when we were getting feisty w/ each other. As they got more comfortable and confident about it and saw how excited it got me, they would do it more and for longer...going out to eat or see a movie, or to the store, then taking trips to our parents' town nearby wearing just one shoe. One of them even got a tattoo on the top of her foot just above her little toes and in late Fall (the timing and place were w/ my request). Since it was cold and in a place that would get rubbed by flip-flop strap anyway, she just kept it covered and wore just one shoe w/ socks (usually an extra to keep the cute ones underneath clean and for comfort) for a whole week, home for a day off then in college all week. Needless to say, we had a great week :)

The strangest part is I'm really into silly outfits/accessories, as far as what I prefer a girl to wear with her one shoe and what kind. I don't care for heels nearly as much as cute sneakers (like chucks) or boots and socks. And I like when the socks are brightly colored or silly with patterns, etc, also like them worn in layers and/or with tights and/or legwarmers. Think it might be from being very young in the mid eighties. I used to love mismatch day or tacky day in high school :) So many people dressed like this and wearing one regular shoe and one sandal or similar. Even saw a few girls wearing just one shoe for it...never knew why.

Does anyone else know people like me, or know girls who likes wearing one shoe for herself for any reason? with any of these crazy preferences?

Posted by Cloud20 on 2011-04-01 17:46:26

Hello, just_1for_me!

I like to watching on girls and women wearing one shoe or just losing it. It probably starting, when I was in primary school. Or I realized then. There was a girl in my class, who one day came to lesson with only one shoe. She had been wearing short skirt and blue tights, so she has no opportunity to hide her one-shoe state. But it seemed that she was completely not bothered. She sat next row, one pulse arrays closer than me, so I had a perfect view of her feet, especially since she lost the right shoe. The rest of the schoolday she spentwearing only one black slip-one shoe. I was also a member of the dance, and sometimes it happened that when trying any of us shoe was lost, mainly girls. But the few times it happened during performances. Once my partner, when we danced in the national competition. During the very fast turnover her left shoe just fell off her foot and what's worse landed somewhere on the audience. Well what better for me. Behind the scenes she had to come back in one shoe. The second one has been recovered, but only after the completion of this part of the competition, so the whole time I was able to peek at her feet, clothed with yellow knee socks, and only one shod in purple low-heeled shoe.