Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

One Shoe in Public

One shoeless foot

Posted by One Shoe on 2004-12-04 21:03:03

Went to Nordstrom's to see about getting another pair of shoes since the tassel on my shoe was tearing loose. As I approached the shoe dept, I noticed two clerks standing next to a display table & one of the clerks was trying on a flip flop but he still had his dress sock on. He was wearing an olive green suit and a perfectly matching sock on his left foot & a light brown tan shoe on his right foot. The one clerk picked up some boxes & headed to the back room. I was looking around & the one shoe clerk walked over to see if he could help me. I explained the tassel on my shoe was tearing & that I needed to get another pair of shoes. I tried on a pair of shoes but it did not fit. When the clerk was sitting on the "clerk stool", he was flexing & wiggling his toes. I continued to try on several shoes so & could watch him walk to the back room & flex his toes. After several shoes did not fit, the clerk said they have a shoe repair service & he was sure the tassel could be fixed. I asked how long it would take & he said the repair shop picks them up & returns them the following week. I then asked when they would be picking up next. He said they had picked the shoes up that morning and that is why he only had one shoe on. The clerk commented he felt strange only wearing one shoe. Knowing I would not get back there for the week, I decided to leave my shoe there. I walked out of the store wearing my left black dress loafer and a black sock with red heel & toe on my right foot. It was a wonderful night.

Posted by rolheadpete on 2006-08-28 23:43:40

sounds really good, would you have done this if a guy could ride your leg. E,I one shoeless foot.