Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Were you molested as a child/ preteen/ teen?

The Fun of being molested

Posted by RABrown on 2004-01-10 01:02:19

I'm very grateful to the older kids who molested me when I was a preteen. It has helped me to enjoy more sexual perversions than what would be if they hadn't molested me constantly. Society is so worried about kids being molested. Many people like myself are very grateful to those who molested us. Molested kids often are more sexually perverted(which is wonderful!) and they grow up to be bisexual!

Posted by Bobby182 on 2005-06-22 22:41:53

I think you are right, lots of peoples think its sick. I think most of them never had it done so they dont know nuthin.

Posted by Longhorn on 2006-05-08 07:34:30

what the $%!@ing hell is wrong with you sickos, being molested isnt a good thing, it is a horrible thing, there isnt a day that goes by that i dont remeber what happened to me, and think how much i hate that sick $%!@ for what he did to me, it isnt a great or good thing, it is wrong, and you need help if you think it is a great thing

Posted by oggy on 2006-05-15 03:25:35

You're certainly right...But I gotta say it sure felt good when it was happening. I don't think any boy creeping up on puberety doesn't include in his parayers, "Please dear God, send me someone to molest me".

Posted by Saint_Angel on 2006-05-21 08:05:31

It's a horrible, traumatizing thing if someone is forced into sexual activity against their will, no matter how young or old they are. But my own experience, posters here & on other sites, & every scientific study done on the subject shows that children who engage in sexual activity because they want to, aren't traumatized & have no psychological problems about it. I enjoyed being taken behind the bunkbeds, stripped & fondled by my stepsister so much (when I was 8 & she was 16) that it didn't even occur to me until recently that it technically counted as having been molested. I didn't repress the memory or anything, I honestly just didn't think anything of it for most of my life. I thought if you enjoyed it, it didn't count as molesting. I've turned out just fine. We're not sick because we weren't forced to do anything against our will. You were, Longhorn. That's why you're in such bad shape, & what that person did to you is unforgivable, but you're the one who's sick as a result, not people who weren't raped. We're fine.