Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Dress or a skirt as punishment

I was dressed in girls clothes for six weeks

Posted by Sandrasblessing on 2004-03-17 09:17:08

I had always had a strange feeling that I wanted to dress the same way as my sister, I longed to wear a dress like hers, but didn't dare say anything.

One day I found myself alone in the house, mum was working late and wasn't expected to be home for several hours, and my sister was away on a school holiday, so there I was all alone, I thought that this would be my opportunity to try on one of my sisters dresses, so off I went to her bedroom, I already knew what dress I was going to try on, her red satin mini dress, hurriedly I opened her wardrobe and pulled the dress of the hanger, and continued to put t on, and sure enough I loved it, the way it felt, but then it wasn't enough to only wear the dress, so I went and got a pair of her black opaque tights and put them on, I felt great, at last I felt like a girl, and it was wonderful, the only problem was that, I felt so comfortable with the way that I was dressed, that I fell asleep on her bed, several hours later, when I woke up I could hear mum moving about downstairs, so quickly I changed out of the dress and put my regular clothes on, and went downstairs, I remember feeling embarrassed, almost as if I had been caught, but mum said nothing.

A few weeks later my sister went away for the six weeks holiday, so mum and I went to our country cottage, It was raining when we got there, so we grabbed a couple of bags from the car, mum then told me to go and change out of the clothes that I was wearing, as they were damp, she said that there were some clothes in my room, but when I got there, I couldn't find anything apart from a small parcel of girls clothes, there's nothing here I called to her, mum then came into the room, and pointed to the girls clothes on the bed, you want me to wear these, I said, yes mum replied, they are all the clothes we have here for you, I thought that you could spend the next few weeks as a girl,, after all you looked great in your sisters dress, she continued, t this point I knew that she had seen me, ok I said, nervously, as I took my wet clothes off, mum then handed me this black training bra, and insisted that I put it on, helping me as I tried to do it up, I was then given a pair of panties and tights to put on, followed by a white lace blouse and a very short red mini skirt, come on Samantha, mum said, we have to go shopping, mum looked at me when I had finally got dressed, I think you need some make up, she commented, as she reached for her lipstick and eye shadow, you look very pretty, mum said as she sprayed me with perfume, and handed me a pair of red heeled sandles, I fel nervous as we left the cottage, especially as this was the first time I had left the house dressed this way, Ifelt that all eyes were on me, but gradually I calmed down, as poeple we saw just smiled at me, and even one lady came over to say how pretty she thought I was, mum made sure that every day we were away I had a different skirt or dress to wear, and even on the day that we returned home to collect my sister, mum made me wear a pink flower print dress, my sisters reaction surprised me when she saw me, I imagined having to go through giggles or sarcastic comments, but no, she complimented me on how good I looked, it was only later that I discovered that mum had taken a picture of me in my sisters clothes, and that she knew all about mums plans for me, and that my sister had insisted that I wear a dress when we collected her.

paul

Posted by Nobody LH on 2007-06-24 15:31:10

I want to see the Picture. =P

Posted by vgvugyigy on 2007-09-15 17:42:05

realy

Posted by Samantha Jane Croydon on 2008-09-01 10:24:04

I am a guy who has been wearing feminine clothes since I was six years old. I used to try on my sister's clothes,and then one day I was caught by my mother. She did'nt say a word at the time, but I was not aware of what my mother was planning.

As it was the end of August, the next day, we were going to buy my school uniform for the new year, and before we went, she told me to put on a pink vest and panties, shoes and white socks, plus a pink floral dress of my sister. Finally,she plaited my hair, tying it up with pink ribbon.

She said that if I liked wearing girls clothes so much , then I can go shopping in them, as I was going to be trying on girl's blazers, skirts and dresses. This is what I would be wearing to school for the next year. Also, would be wearing my sister's hand me downs when not at school.

Because my mother thought that I was better behaved as a girl, I ended up living as a girl for ten years, having my ears pierced when I was 10, and having to wear a training bra.

Although this was a punishment, they were the best years of my life, and still get lot's of pleasure wearing feminine clothing, going out a lot in puiblic. I have no male underwear, and only wear feminine underwear.

Posted by connd on 2009-01-20 03:37:29

i want to wear girls clothes so do you think i should put on my sisters clothes and go to sleep with them on so i can be seen?