Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Soccer Boys

soccer nudity

Posted by fun guy on 2003-10-17 19:09:13

i play soccer and several times other boys have pulled down my shorts mostly fooling aorund but sometimes in games too. i wear a cup jock under them, and the one time a guy pulled them so far down i fell into the mud and got mud all up over my jock and in my cup. i got kidded alot after that in fun, but in the showers i had to wash all this mud off my thing and sac.

the coach makes us pull down our shorts to make sure we have cups on, then he walks down looking at our cups as we are lined up and checks us

Posted by JustCurious on 2003-10-19 15:06:53

Now I dont play soccer for school, but i do watch the boys varsity games. In the beginning of the game the boys line up on the field and the refs walk around to check for cleats and shin guards... i dont know if they check for cups becuase you dont see anyone hitting their balls, or pulling down their shorts (they might just alittle, i dont know) but you dont seen that. Do the majoirty or soccer leagues or schools require the use of cups? ========== In Reply To ========== the coach makes us pull down our shorts to make sure we have cups on, then he walks down looking at our cups as we are lined up and checks us

Posted by stever99 on 2003-11-03 20:25:03

========== In Reply To ========== i play soccer and several times other boys have pulled down my shorts mostly fooling aorund but sometimes in games too. i wear a cup jock under them, and the one time a guy pulled them so far down i fell into the mud and got mud all up over my jock and in my cup. i got kidded alot after that in fun, but in the showers i had to wash all this mud off my thing and sac.

the coach makes us pull down our shorts to make sure we have cups on, then he walks down looking at our cups as we are lined up and checks us

I think thats sexual harasment by your coach because my coach has never done that with me.

Posted by mylittlelizard8 on 2013-12-04 00:25:52

I've played soccer at a travel team league. All the boys in the league get really short shirts at the beginning if the season. We aren't required to wear jockstraps we have to go commando. We play shirts vs skins. We we run sometime you can see up the shirts exposing us. Sometimes sometimes the shorts get pulled down. There aren't any time outs allowed. So if your shorts come off you have to play nude. This has happened to be before where I played the whole 15 minute time completely naked

Posted by Robert1948 on 2014-03-23 19:31:56

I would love to play naked football.