Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Women wrestling men

Women wrestling men -- virtual challenge

Posted by 10 count on 2003-10-11 01:48:21

Hello, I'm excited by the reaction to my poll, it seems there are a lot of strong women out there. More than 70% of you said you could pin a guy like me very easily. I'd love to hear from you. I challenge you to a friendly virtual match. Nothing serious, just a little fun. E-mail me at hikepoet@Hotmail.com, and tell me why why/how you think you can win.

Posted by Joe-Thornton on 2003-11-03 00:23:28

========== In Reply To ========== Hello, I'm excited by the reaction to my poll, it seems there are a lot of strong women out there. More than 70% of you said you could pin a guy like me very easily. I'd love to hear from you. I challenge you to a friendly virtual match. Nothing serious, just a little fun. E-mail me at hikepoet@Hotmail.com, and tell me why why/how you think you can win.

Hey, i'm a boy, 14 yrs old. I play hockey and am very strong. My girlfriend who is the same age but abit smaller, can totally kick my a-- in a wrestling match. She proved three times, not only is she good, she pinned me easily and made me beg for mercy. She doesn't use it against me though, we do it for fun bt she can totally beat me. How do you girls do this? I jus' witnessed a wrestling match from our school' wrestling team the other day, it was a boy vs. girl match and the girl totally rocked, she made the boy submit every time. Please, tell me how.

Posted by Pete burns on 2005-05-09 05:28:56

I was defeated by a women twice in High School! I know why women defeat men in wrestling most of the time. When I wrestled both of the women, I used most of my stregth, because I did not want to lose to them. The women defeated me very easely. Women have more stamina than men. The longer the match last, women will allways win! Get used to it men, now women kmow they can beat us at this sport. What is next!!!!

Posted by lilwrestlinggy on 2005-10-06 09:53:38

submit everytime...? they only wrestle once in wrestling unless it's practice

Posted by Spilleder on 2005-12-20 02:19:35

When I was a teenage boy I won many wrestling matches with boys. I regarded myself as a good, although not a great, wrestler. On three ocassions I wrestled girls. I tried the same as I did when wrestling boys, but no matter how hard I tried, the girls easily defeated me. One of the girls put me on my stomach and pinned my arm on my back. When I had submitted, she humiliated me by slapping my bottom three times. She was simply too strong for me. The other two girls defeated me as I got tired. My friend, who was an excellent wrestler, was also easily defeated by the same girl who pinned my arm on my back. She just out wrestled him ... I have also seen many other girl vs. boys matches - and the girls have won every one of them ! Embarrassing really ...