Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Sexually Active Kids

My daughters

Posted by FatherMark on 2024-04-17 21:36:13

My daughters are 6, 10 and 14 and have all be raised knowing they are just sex objects for everyone around them. When Gina, our oldest daughter, was born my wife and I would always get her involved when we had sex, and by the time she was 3 we had her sucking on sons $%!@s (sons are 17 and 21) basically all the time.

The girls know that if they say no to sex they will just be $%!@ed harder.

For Ginas 13th birthday we invited the whole family over and encouraged them to bring friends with them, we had Gina tied to the bed and ran a train on her for 9 straight hours, she ended up passing out a few times!

This year we are going to do the same for Viktoria, our 10 year old, for her birthday too. Hopefully it will last longer for her too.

Harry, our 21 year old has taken to using his youngest sister, Tabitha, the most and nearly always is carrying her around on his $%!@. He also takes her with him when he and his friends hang out together and she always comes home covered in $%!@.

Posted by nighttime on 2024-04-26 20:53:30

Sounds like a very loving family. So nice that your oldest boy takes his little sister to share with his friends, do you sometimes get to watch them all together? He must have been 15 when she was born, how old was she when he first $%!@ed her?

Nice idea for Viktoria's birthday. Will the guests be allowed to beat her as well as $%!@ her? Maybe they can $%!@ on her too? \

Posted by FatherMark on 2024-04-27 22:37:15

We have watch all this friends $%!@ Tabitha, it is quiet the sight to see. She was 4 when he first $%!@ed her $%!@ and 5 when he $%!@ed her $%!@. She loves her brother a lot and is willing to help him out whenever he wants.

For Viktorias birthday they will be allowed to do whatever they want to her, if they want to beat her they can, if they want to $%!@ on her they can. They can even $%!@ on her, as long as she is used hard all day long I will be happy.

Gina and Tabitha will be there to help get everyone nice and hard to $%!@ Viktoria as much as they want to.

Posted by nighttime on 2024-04-30 12:29:21

When is the party and how many boys will be there? Have you invited any teachers from her school? Maybe she should not be tied down - what if three guys all want to rape her together? They could ram one $%!@ in her $%!@ and force another down her throat but how would the third guy be able to $%!@ her $%!@ at the same time if she's tied?

Posted by mike_T on 2024-05-02 10:12:26

Can you give more details about how was their training and education to raise them like that?