Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

simpsons vs family guy

Bring Family Guy Back

Posted by wedgie123456 on 2004-04-04 05:25:25

The Family Guy is the funniest show on television and I dont know why it was canceled. BRING FAMILY GUY BACK

Posted by The Mello One on 2005-03-11 00:44:26

I don't know when this was posted, but for those who don't know, the absolute FUNNIEST cartoon ever is on its way back to Fox with Brand Spankin new episodes.

Posted by The Mello One on 2005-03-11 00:56:44

What is Matt's Problem

If "The Simpsons" is so much better than "Family Guy", then tell me why Matt Groening feels the need to belittle Seth McFarlane's show. At one point, every new episode of "The Simpsons" had a joke about "Family Guy" being less funny or a copy of their show. That is complete B.S. The only things that the shows have in common are that they are about dysfunctional cartoon families. "Family Guy" is a lot funnier than "The Simpsons" because it is actually more stupid. In a lot of ways, "The Simpsons" is a better show. But, the fact that Groening thinks he needs to defend his show may say otherwise. I'd keep going, but I'm kinda tired of typing right now. If you would like to say something on this subject, send me an e-mail at melloman1287@msn.com.

Posted by Masterpiece on 2005-08-31 19:34:04

What about South Park?

Both those shows can't hold a candel compared to South Park.