Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

boys clothing limits/summer

My sons upcomming nude vacation

Posted by Leo xxx on 2008-11-01 15:01:38

Hello Carol. Will all other people there be nude as well? If not, why do you want your son to be the only one completely naked??? And then, does he even need the flip flops? I think being naked goes with being barefoot, there's no need for flip flops in my opinion...

Posted by rickyB01 on 2008-11-14 20:36:45

my parents took us to nude resorts after my mom remarried. i was about 10 when we started going. i remember waking up in the back seat of the car in just my underwear - they'd packed us in and left before dawn to drive down to Florida. They packed NOTHING for me. I was upset, but once we got to the resort, and i got into the pool nude like all the other kids, it was no issue. i spent a couple of weeks completely naked, and rode back in the car nude too. I don't know what happened to the underwear i was wearing when we went down, but my guess is that my step father threw them away.

After that, he expected me to be naked at home, and only wear shorts outside unless it was for school or church or something. It just wasn't a big deal anymore being naked and the next summer, i was excited to be going. e

Posted by noah13 on 2008-11-16 06:24:27

I wish I could go too. i'm just turned 13 It sound like fun and excitieg I would go.

kidnoah

Posted by Taylor_98 on 2008-12-12 20:29:16

Hey Ricky I'm about ten now. I stopped wearing shirts back in June, and my mom and aunt have been gently encouraging me to go nakers at home. I swim and sleep nakers, but I'm still too embarrassed to just walk nakers in front of them. They said that if I'm okay with it they might send me to a resort like the one you talked about next summer so I can be nakers for weeks and get used to it. Can you tell me more about you first trip. How did you feel about being nakers when you got there, and what did you feel about being nakers when you left? What kind of things did you do while you were there. What was it like being around naked girls? (I've never seen a girl nakers)

Posted by SJT on 2008-12-29 16:25:18

You certainly will have achieved your goal of limiting your son's clothing for the summer -- completely naked with no shoes -- whether others are clothed or not. There isn't much more you can do in that regard.

You say he is required to be naked at home. If you want to restrict his clothing even more then I would follow up on the suggestion above regarding carrying a t-shirt or tank top with you.

I would suggest you put away all his clothing at home so that he cannot dress himself. When you are going out put him in a pair of cut-off shorts, barefoot and shirtless. If absolutely necessary then you can slip a tank top on him before going into a restaurant or shop.

Even better in terms of having him feel like he is close to naked, would be to put him in a pair of bikini style boys swimwear. You say he is on the swim team. I would not recommend the speedo type swimwear that swim teams wear. The suits are too tight and restrictive and not good for a boy's health. Rather, the type of suits that the company Aussiebum makes would be great: the loose 1.5 style has no elastic of any kind and is kept on only by the drawstring. The fit is loose, but minimal. For him it will feel as if he is naked. It is definitely not the cultural norm in Florida for a boy to wear only a bikini swimsuit and it is the most minimal clothing that is totally legal. You can put a long tank top or t-shirt on him when going into a shop and everything will be completely legal.

If you follow this pattern, then your son may find that the only time he is completely dressed is when at school. Basically your son will be naked or barely clothed from now until he is 18 years old.

Best Wishes