Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls vs boy armwrestling

Beating Boys Is No Big Deal

Posted by biggerboned on 2003-10-27 20:58:35

Beating a grown man, now that's something. When I was in junior high we were all arm wrestling one day and none of the girls and only a few of the boys could give me any competition. So I challenged (and defeated) our gym teacher. I could'nt beat him with my left hand but I did with my right (four times). Of course, I found out that he told everybody later on that he had let me win but I knew that was b.s. If that was the case, why did he keep coming back for rematches? After that I kept challenging him but he would never arm wrestle me again. I wonder why?

Posted by buster on 2003-11-09 21:15:17

That's awesome! You must be really powerful to have humiliated a grown man like that when you were so young (let alone those poor kids you destroyed armwrestling). I'm sure he was horribly embarassed to have been defeated by a $%!@y kid. He was obviously terrified of your amazing power. You sound like quite a show-off! Do you have any other armwrestling stories?

========== In Reply To ========== Beating a grown man, now that's something. When I was in junior high we were all arm wrestling one day and none of the girls and only a few of the boys could give me any competition. So I challenged (and defeated) our gym teacher. I could'nt beat him with my left hand but I did with my right (four times). Of course, I found out that he told everybody later on that he had let me win but I knew that was b.s. If that was the case, why did he keep coming back for rematches? After that I kept challenging him but he would never arm wrestle me again. I wonder why?

Posted by tuffgrrl on 2004-02-07 15:54:13

Don't ya love it when some guy with skinny arms is sure he can beat you just because he's a guy and you're a girl. Its so fun to watch all their male confidence fade as their arm goes down. Especially when you smile and show them you're not working that hard. Pop goes the ego!

========== In Reply To ========== Beating a grown man, now that's something. When I was in junior high we were all arm wrestling one day and none of the girls and only a few of the boys could give me any competition. So I challenged (and defeated) our gym teacher. I could'nt beat him with my left hand but I did with my right (four times). Of course, I found out that he told everybody later on that he had let me win but I knew that was b.s. If that was the case, why did he keep coming back for rematches? After that I kept challenging him but he would never arm wrestle me again. I wonder why?

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-19 13:17:01

he just didnt want to beat u maybe he was just putting on a show or he liked to feel your strength. I probly could have beaten u at armwrestling i was so much larger then the girls i didnt bother much with them the ones i did armwrestle i put down like nothing. one girl had a little power to hang with me but after a few seconds my bigger and much stronger biceps crushed hers. maybee it was the flintstones vitamins my mom always gave me. it turned me in to a bam bam.

Posted by Jimmy05 on 2006-01-19 13:21:17

I saw a girl beat a boy that had skinny arms. he kept wanting more she kept kicking his $%!@ lol. i thought of arm wrestling her but she was to skinny i musta had 100 pounds on her and a set of the biggest guns in school lol i sound like im full of myself o well.