Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

girls vs boy armwrestling

For Buster

Posted by biggerboned on 2003-11-13 22:47:23

Thank you for your kind words, for some reason very few guys around here show me the proper respect. I have beaten lots of guys since then but I'm nearly 17 now and I'm 5'8" 235 lbs. so I guess it's no great surprise. Putting Mr. Romano's (my teacher) arm down four straight times still has to be my biggest arm wrestling accomplishment ever, I mean I was so young and that man was so embarrassed. There were so many witnesses and each time he asked for a rematch and lost again he made things worse on himself. Some men just think they can automatically beat you just because you're a girl and eventually they get burned the way I burned Mr. Romano. I'm sure he lost a lot of credibility after that but I am and have always been very strong and I had already beaten older guys before that. I guess my best since then was last summer when I went to a street fair and they had an arm wrestling tournament going on. I did'nt know about it and by the time I got there it was just about over but they had one of those special arm wrestling tables set up and later on I challenged three men and I beat two of them. They were'nt men who were in the tournament but one of them had really big arms and yes, I did beat him a second time. I will admit that I have lost many times too but I have surprised a lot of guys who thought I was just some fat Spanish chick. I've got a lot of good wrestling stories too but this is'nt the place to tell them, you'll have to check out the wrestling polls.