Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Unisex toilets

15 Y/O BOY USES UNISEX TOILET AT MALL

Posted by tightywhitey on 2022-02-01 15:28:53

I am 15 y/o boy named Curt. I was at the mall the other day with my mom and I had to take a dump badly. The toilets at the mall are all unisex, meaning both sexes use the same toilet. I went into the toilet and there are no dividers or stalls, all the toilets are out in the open for all to see. I pulled down my pants and underpants and sat on a toilet in full view of everyone. I only had a t-shirt on top. I sat there on the toilet, pooping, with women and young girls around. They could all see me sitting there with my pants and underpants down around my ankles. A young girl, around 14, started talking to me while I was taking a $%!@ and she heard me groaning, trying to get a turd out. I got horny and my $%!@ was sticking up for her to see. She saw me wipe my $%!@ with toilet paper when I was done. After that I stood up with my pants and underpants still down and I $%!@ed for her to see and it felt really nice. She took my phone number and said she would call me.

Posted by Houwler on 2022-03-14 16:19:28

Hello. I highly recommend to pay a lot of attention on your hygiene in such places. I even can say that it will be better to take your own toilet paper.

Posted by Cuttery on 2022-03-17 11:30:53

Yeah, you are right. It necessary to follow all main rules for hygiene because there are many infections and diseases which you can get in such places. Also I recommend to pay attention special butt care products, see it here, and choose something for you. It is really important thing, so don't waste your health!