Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Pantsing Poll

Pantsed girls

Posted by Sanfana on 2007-01-03 01:01:21

I'm 14 years old I was at my friends house when his little sister (11 years old and has a crush on me.) and her friend came in to the room. They pantsed him. Exposing his red briefs and then they pushed him over and took his T-shirt. I pulled his little sister's friend off him and he then wresled his sister off him. She ran off with his clothes. He ran after her and tackled her. He then brought her back and pantsed her. He took her T-shirt and left her standing in her white panties and pink bra. She stood there trying to cover her self when her friend turned and tried to pants me I quickly stopped her and pantsed her insted. Her skirt had a tight waist band and it pulled her blue and orange panties down with them. She turn bright red.

Posted by wwe champ on 2008-05-17 16:20:56

why

Posted by raymon on 2012-02-02 00:19:33

This happened when I was 12 and was one of the few pantsing that wasn't totally humiliating.

I was with my (female) friend in the living room along with my younger sister and her 2 friends. I was reaching for something on top of a shelf when my sister pulled down my shorts and underwear and pinned me down on the floor. They took a few pictures of my hairy $%!@ and my butt. After they let me go my friend and I tackled my sister and stripped her completely nude revealing her hairy !@#$ and small breasts. Her friend seemed to enjoy this because she actually helped us. We took pictures and her friend and I spanked her for a while.

Later that week she got me A LOT worse than I did.

Posted by Stephanie M on 2014-07-21 13:01:05

Wow can I see some pics of that I'm a girl and I'm 19 and I would love to exchange pics with another girl or even a cute guy hope to talk to u soon